ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 03

I groaned as I woke up. I looked around the room. The windows were blocked with wooden boards and Elena was here with me. She was still unconscious though. I stood up and walked around the room. Assuming with the covered windows letting no sunlight in, the ones who took us were vampires with no daylight rings.

Elena wakes up. "Well hello sleeping beauty." I say sarcastically. "How- how are you alive? I saw- I saw them snap your neck." She stammers. "Yeah well its gonna take a lot more than that to kill me. Well- permanently." I shrug. "What do you mean?" She asked as she stood up. "I'm a kitsune. Well part kitsune. My kind is tricky to kill. And there's only three ways for a kitsune to die." Decapitation, heart destruction, and heart extraction.

She gave me a look, indicating that she wants to know how. "I won't tell you. Well- correction, I can't tell you. There's only one rule that us kitsune's have, and that rule, is that we can't tell anyone how to kill our kind. Kept us safe for thousands of years." I sit on the floor. I wonder if Damon's already looking for us.

A man entered. I stood up while Elena talked to the man. "Please I'm hurt." The guy shows his fangs. "I know. Just a little taste." He said, leaning towards her, Elena screams. A woman with short hair enters the room. "Control your self Trevor." So that's his name. I smirk. Both of my hands were on either side of me. I flick my right wrist and all the wooden boards come flying off the windows. Letting sunlight in the room. 

The vampires hissed in pain sped in to a corner where sunlight didn't hit them. They looked at me. "How?" I shrug. "I'm a mixture of two different species." I grin. "We didn't know that you were the hybrid." Trevor shakily states. "Could you please put the boards back?" The girl pleads. I pretend to think about it. I flick my wrist again and only half of the room is darkened. I stayed in the sun so that they can't do anything to me.

They walk closer, staying in the shade. "My god, you look just like her." She referred to Elena. "But I'm not Katherine. I'm Elena." Rose slaps her and she falls unconscious. I didn't do anything. It was her fault for staying in the shade. I couldn't care less about her, its not like we're friends or anything.

I sit on the couch. I watch as the woman and Trevor leave. I conjure a piece of paper and a pen. 'Elena and I are in some abandoned house with two vampires that don't have daylight rings. -Kana' I crumple the paper and think of Damon. The paper disappears. Now all I have to do is wait for Damon. I huff. If Damon didn't care about Elena, I would have left her for dead here and escaped on my own.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The doppelganger woke up with a groan. "They can hear us." I say with a roll of my eyes. She gets up and walks towards where the vampire were. "You'll get caught and get hurt again." I warn but she just ignores me and continues anyway. I sigh. I shifted. An orange fox shaped aura surrounded my body and my eyes glowed orange.

 An orange fox shaped aura surrounded my body and my eyes glowed orange