five

Razor sat outside the headteachers office on silence, Mrs R had already explained what happened and he was waiting to get called in.

He hoped Bennett was alright. He felt a twinge of guilt at the thought of him lying at the bottom of the staircase but he couldn't do anything about it.

The boy that pushed Bennett came out of the office and told Razor to go in. He had a shit-eating grin on his face that made Razor want to punch him again.

Luckily for Razor, the headteacher actually listened to him.

"If what you're saying is true we should probably get him to the nurse." She paused and turned out the window, "I really don't trust Mrs R, I knew I should have fired her ages ago"

To be fair, Razor did miss out the part where he punched the boy, but he technically didn't lie.

Razor and the headteacher left the office swiftly and headed to where they left Bennett, Razor got a glimpse of a horrified expression from the boy outside that made him oddly proud.

When the got there, Fischl was already by his side trying to aid him to the nurse. The headteacher helped him up and the three of them tried to carry the injured boy.

__________

Teyvat Academy's Best Students

Razor: Bennett safe now
Razor: Headteacher listened to Razor

Jean: thank the gods, I thought I'd have to take time out of my schedule to have a meeting with her about this.

Hu Tao: will he be back at the dorms tonight

Razor: not tonight
Razor: tomorrow night

Hu Tao: lmao Diluc's gonna be so lonely

Diluc: you say that like it's a bad thing

Jean: now I know we all care for Bennett but we should probably all pay attention to our schoolwork

Mona: The stars have told me, what we are learning in class isn't important for our future
Mona: so I'm good thanks

Jean: MONA!

Lisa: Jean, darling, relax
Lisa: what's my horoscope today, Mona?

Mona: If I'm being honest, I can't be bothered.
Mona:look it up or something

Lisa: oh

Jean: guys please

Scaramouche: For fucks sake Jean, if you care about education so much put your fucking phone on silent.

Jean: ...

__________

Hydro Hotties

Childe: Ok so as last period finished the teacher left me in the classroom all alone

Mona:I can already tell that was a terrible move on their part

Childe: hush
Childe: anyway, then I noticed this really cool poster so guess who's dorm common room is gonna have really epic decor!