The Special Day

Armin's POV
Today is the day. Shrek, and I, will become one. We will be- MARRIED. Oh god that sounds weird. I do love him so, more than my books. He's my savior! He took me in when others wouldn't. We fell in love, almost immediately. Love, love, LOVE. Eek, I don't want to over use the word. What's that song? We fell in love in a hopeless pl-
"Armin!" Mom? Is she back with Shrek's squire? HE'S MINE I TELL YOU! HE'S-
"Um...Ar-Armin?" Kuruh, is my mother. Shrek sent her to get a squire for him and myself.
Narrator's POV
"H-H-Hello" she said with her y/ec eyes. Peasant Armin thought. What, do you want to steal from us? Hm? I bet my mother even picked her up off the streets. How lousy of her! I could just... Armin thought for a moment longer.
No, I shouldn't say those things. My mom is a- I don't know. She wouldn't do that. "Hi! I'm Armin!" Armin stuck his hand out to shake hers. She stuck her hand out in return. We all felt a huge presence near. It's Shrek! "Hey babe" he says. Y/n's jaw opens in aw. "Sup. You must be the new squire" he turned to y/n. "Y-yes" she says. "Cool" he replied. Awkwardness flooded the room. "Since we're all here..." Armin began, "I just wanted to tell everybody something"
"What is it, babe?" Shrek looked down onto Armin, as Armin flushed in return. "I-uh-I'm...I'm pregnant" he stumbles out. Everyone's jaws drop in astonishment. "Is it-" before Shrek could finish, Armin blurted out, "Yes, ya idiot. It's yours." Y/n could see the relief on Shrek's face. Y/n checked the time. 5:39 am? Jesus! She started feeling sleepy and rubbed her eyes. Shrek looked over and poofed out of the room, as per usual to everyone; this was pretty god damn weird for y/n. Armin took Kuruh and y/n to go get ready. He had a huge gown all prepared and everything. "It's beautiful" he said. "DONT FUCKING RUIN IT" Kuruh said, sternly.
---to the actual wedding.
"I do" Armin replied. "And do you-" before the priest could finish we started to hear, a certain song. Getting louder and louder. A song that is very, very familiar to Armin specifically. But he couldn't quite understand what it was called. "Guren no Yumiya!" he suddenly shouted. Bursting through the window was- Eren! "Armin! You belong to me! Not this...Ogre!" He shouted.
"Aye. Watch your tongue, pretty boy. You can kill Titans, but-" Shrek was interrupted when Eren shouted, "TIIIITAAAAAANSSSS"
Eren ran straight out the window, too concerned with titans. Kuruh looked over to y/n and whispered, "I ship it. Also, dafuq?"