What is this feeling?

She pulled you up into the air, were we flying? Holt shlit! There was a faint sense of freedom and power when You heard,
"It's all ogre now..." Shrek? You thought.
"Shrek is love, Shrek is life"
You thought of what Kuruh said earlier. Is he real? The feeling became stronger, almost a god-like feeling- no. Shrek IS god. Your love for Shrek grew and grew. You loved him and donkey as a kid, but this was different. Is that why Kuruh was flying? The power of Shrek?
"where am I?" You asked Kuruh, her majestic light glittering onto mine.
"Derpington" she said, with her amazingly sexay voice. What was this feeling?
"We're in another dimension. Fluck Earth, am I right? Hail Shrek. Earthlings with NEVER understand our REAL God." She spoke as if she was annoyed. You were right! He. Is. God.
"I'm y/n. Why am I-" she interrupted your question.
"I know who you are. YOU'RE here because you're Shrek's squire. You must serve Shrek, and WHATEVER he needs." Shrek's squire?! Was she sure?
"This includes solids and 'favors' for him and blah blah blah blah-" Kuruh continued to talk as you thought about shrek. You loved him, but this was happening so fast!
"What kind of 'favors' are you talking about?" Yoy would give my virginity to Shrek, but you wanted someone who you know loved you and did the same thing for youself.
"Not the sexual kind, silly! He has Armin for that! He is actually engaged to him, so no. You basically do whatever he says, do his laundry, play golf with him, make him a samich, etc." Kuruh explained not very clearly. Her cool grey blue eyes, warm and awkward. Awwwww. You never want this moment to end, I thought. There was a pause until...
"We're going to Yaoi City, the home of our God Shrek." she looked almost, sad.
"What's wrong?" You ask.
"I don't want you to go, y/n. I'll miss you." Wut. You met her like and hour ago!
"I watched you grow up, with Shrek watching over you. I wish I had that privilege. So, I made sure you'd become his squire, so I could become his assistant to get closer to him" Kuruh was so sincere. It was quiet the rest of the way there.
Chapter 3 coming soon