Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

When you got to Yaoi City, it was breath taking. There were dance clubs (aka Shrek Church) and Toy Stores (aka Shrek Merch.) etc etc etc. All the things someone would want or need, all in Yaoi City. Not to mention the...wait for it...BOYS! (Not the regular ones, of course! No, normal boys are BORING!) Anime boys of all types, all of them single or in a relationship with one another. However, there was one boy, one SPECIFIC boy, who was not single or in a relationship with another boy. No, he was ENGAGED to the one and only, Shrek. They were in LOVE LOVE (Ouran High School Host Club pun intended). No one could separabarate them and their weird fetishes (if you know what I mean ;). You knew you couldn't have Shrek, but you accepted this fate. Armin was visually appealing, but it's just like looking at a puppy; he's super duper adorable and surprisingly smart. Although he wasn't your type. You liked blue eyes, brown hair, beautiful yaoi hands...like Kuruh! You always loved Yaoi hands, even as a kid. This was probably because you hand Yuri hands, which you didn't like. Was she the one?

"He's my son, you know" she said quietly.
"Dafuq you talkin 'bout girl?" The hell just came out of your mouth? What are you, ghetto? Wait- what?! She's straight?! DAMNIT!
"I'm Bi, if you wondering..." Kuruh was even quieter this time. F*** YEAH! ...wtf brain...wtf...
"Who was it with?" you ask awkwardly.
"Elser the Sner Qen..." I couldn't even understand her at this point.
"Who?"
"Elser da Sner Qen!"
"Wait...so who's the guy in the relationship? Was it a relationship or a quickie? Who had the-"
"Elser was the guy, it was a short relationship, and SHE has a penina!" Penina? I'm not gonna ask.
"So, Armin's your son. How long has he been in a relationship with Shrek?" You were so curious, and had so many questions! But, you didn't want to overwhelm her; because you cared for her.
"About 5 years. That's literally the only reason he made it through training, he had Shrek fall head over heels for him so he could use his powers to cheat. HOWEVER, Armin began to love him too. Soon enough, they were engaged. Armin's the 'woman' in the relationship..." Wow. That was a lot of info.

Note: sorry it wasn't that long (or interesting) I've been really busy!