A/N-Important Please Read

Hello everyone, 

I have been working very hard on writing Chapter 2 and it will be up in a few days hopefully. Even though I am on Spring Break, I still have homework and I have to babysit so please be patient. 

I created an instagram page so please follow me at _fanfic_writer ! It is not a personal page (which I do have but you will never find *laughs evily*). I will be pictures of characters, houses, and specific rooms I decsribe. I have up 2 characters so far and took a break from editing the pictures to write this. So please check it out and follow me and maybe get some exclusive behind the scenes stuff on there :)

A big, sincere thank you to anyone who is reading this story thus far. As the story progresses and you think that you like it, then please vote for it and comment at different parts. The comments can be negative, positive, jokes, questions, anything. I really would just love to hear from y'all and get feedback on what I'm doing right and what I need to improve on. Like I said I expect this in the future, not so much now being as I only have 1 chapter up. Anyway if you're liking the story please spread the word and recommend it to others, I would appreciate it very much. Ok peace.