Chapter 2

I walked into my house and went straight up to my room. My mom and dad weren't home, only Jacob and Ally, and I didn't want to make a habit of speaking to them. Sadly, my efforts of avoiding my siblings, especially Ally didn't work very well.

"Why are you always home?" asked Ally.

"I'm not always home you brat."

"Yeah, you are." 

"Well why are you always home or with Madison, don't you have any other friends?" I questioned, proud of my good remark.

"I'm 14!" she said hastily.

"Yeah, ok that's your excuse for everything." I said them continued walking down the hallway to my room.

Before I shut my door, I yelled down the hall to her "And I'm going to a party tonight, with a boy, so enjoy that."

Ally didn't need to know that the boy I was going with was Bennett. She knew how much I disliked Bennett, but not more than I disliked his bratty little sister, Madison. Ugh, even her name. This girl is the epitome of annoying. She is always trying to push up on Jacob too. HE DOESN"T LIKE YOU, WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKIN OBSSESSED WITH HIM. This girls needs to hop off my little bro. She is always giving me dirty looks whenever I go near Jacob. She just glares at me whenever I even mention his name. Like wtf, he's MY BROTHER. And she thinks she's gonna get a record deal, psh, she can't sing. It sounds like a dying horse. She's always posting covers on YouTube thinking that a famous artist is going to see her and sign her and make her famous. Newsflash, no one ever will. 

Ever since Ally started getting older and hanging out with Madison, she changed. She started saying very rude things and disrespecting my parents. She and Madison are always sneaking out and going to hang out with boys. Ally, not as much as Madison, but still way too much. I blame the whole Smith family (except for Susan, because she's like a second mother to me) for ruining my family. Well only just me and Ally. 

After sitting on my bed for a while, I decided I should probably look for something to wear, since it was going to take a while, since all my clothes consist of band tee-shirts and sweatpants. After looking for a solid 2 minutes, I called Zoey.

Zoey Braxton has been my best friend since I was 4. We meet in pre-k at hated each other at first. To be honest we both had some pretty snarky attitudes at young age. The first week of school we refused to talk to each other, or even look at each other. Our teachers finally realized that we could have gone the entire year without speaking to each others and thought they should probably get us to get along. Well, there plan worked better than they thought and they couldn't get us to get away from each other. We did everything together and sometimes even cried when we were separated. Today we are so close that I consider her more  of a sister than Ally.

"Zoey come over." I begged.

"Open the door."

I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen to the back door leading out to the back yard. I opened the door and saw Zoey hopping the fence from her back yard into mine. She sprinted across the grass and ran up onto the deck. We both went into the house and went up into my room. Once we were in my room I explained to her my problem.