2

There was a two week break between the Austrian Grand Prix and the British Grand Prix which gave Alpine time to produce some social media content of their two drivers for the public.

It was fair to say that the two drivers had gotten close in the short space of time they have worked together. They had been teammates officially for just under 5 months and had become great friends in that time.

The pair were sat on a sofa at the Alpine factory in Oxfordshire, England. They had spent last week working on the simulator which gave them this week to help their social media team create content for various different sites such as YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.

Their media and communications manger Rachel was sat behind the camera along with the cameraman and producer ready to explain today's video to the drivers. Once they did, Esteban and Abigail were fitted with mics on their t-shirts so they could start filming.

"Hello everyone. I'm Abigail Wilson." The female driver introduced herself to the camera with a smile.

"And I'm Esteban Ocon. And today we're playing Who Am I?" The Frenchman explained as Rachel nodded behind the camera telling him they'd done good so far.

"We're gonna do a few rounds of this challenge and this round is Formula One drivers. You start." Abigail told her Alpine teammate as she turned slightly watching him pick a card from the pile on the table.

"Okay. Here." Esteban spoke as he took a piece of tape and placed it against her head.

"I feel like this so gonna be so sore to take off." Abigail said as she pushed the tape down to make sure it didn't fall. "Okay. Am I a present driver?"

"Yes." The French national nodded his head in agreement.

"Ehh, am I tall?" Abigial wondered as she tucked one leg under the other in order to get comfortable.

"Ehhhh." Her teammate hesitated as he stared at the car on her head.

"Ehhhh isn't an answer Esteban. Yes or no?" The Brit wondered.

"No, not really tall." He replied.

"That's like the whole grid apart from you, Nicky, George and Antonio." Abigial commented which was true. The two Williams drivers, Antonio and Esteban were the tallest drivers on the grid above 6 foot and everyone else fell 5'2 and 5'10.

"Am I a rookie?" She questioned.

"Yes." Esteban nodded in agreement with her question.

"Me?" Abigail wondered. She was one of 4 rookies on the grid this year.

"No." The French driver shook his head this time.

"Do I drive for Haas?" Was her next questioned which received her another negative answer.

"Yuki?" The British born girl guessed and Esteban nodded.

"Yep." He smiled at her.

"Not really tall? Yuki is the shortest person on the grid this year." Abigail argued as she took the card down from her head and saw the name of the young Alpha Tauri driver staring back at her.