5

"Hello." Abigail spoke with a smile as she entered Alpine's motorhome to find her parents and brother having breakfast with Esteban. "How are you guys?"

The Brit wrapped her arms around her parents' shoulders and tapped her brother on the head from her spot hugging her parents.

"Hey." James, Abi's younger brother, exclaimed as he brushed his sister's hand away.

As cool as he acted for a 17 year old boy, he really admired his older sister and everything she had done in her racing career especially since joining Formula One.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat." Abigail explained. She headed to her driver's room and left her bag inside before walking back to the common area to get herself breakfast.

She filled herself cereal and a bowl of fresh fruit along with orange juice before walking back toward the table where her family and teammate were say.

"So, what are we talking about?" The dark haired girl asked as she took a seat next to Esteban and across from her parents and brother.

"You actually." Esteban replied before stealing a strawberry from her bowl which caused her to hit his hand.

"Hey." Abigail exclaimed but it was too late by the time the Frenchman had placed the strawberry in his mouth.

"Abi's favourite topic. Herself." James commented which resulted in a kick under the table from his sister. "Ow."

"Don't say that. You make me sound so self centred." The British Formula One driver told her brother causing everyone to laugh.

"We were talking about the sprint qualifying yesterday." Her father cleared up for his only daughter as she started to eat her breakfast.

"Oh yeh. Did you guys watch it with Nanna and Granda?" Abigail wondered looking up at her parents. They hadn't come down to the track yesterday as they were watching the sprint at her mother's parents' house.

"Yeh. They loved it and said to wish you best of luck." Her mother replied causing the dark haired to nod in reply with a smile on her face.

"Morning all." Sarah greeted the Wilson family and Esteban as she approached the table.

Everyone replied to Abigail's performance coach as Abi placed her spoon down to look at the older woman.

"Look at you being early." Sarah commented with a smile as she looked at her driver.

"Sorry. I forgot to text you when I arrived." Abigail apologised. "And what are you taking about? I'm always on time."

The Brit could feel a pair of eyes staring into the side of her head causing her to turn and look at her teammate sitting next to her.

"Yes?" Abigail questioned with a smile on her face.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Esteban assured her before picking up his water bottle. "Always on time. Yeh, always on time."

The French driver had muttered into his water bottle as he drink from it but Abigail had heard what he had said.

"Hey." She exclaimed as she shoved his shoulder slightly. "What's that supposed to mean? And you can't exactly talk. You're not exactly mister time keeping either."