Issue #0: Genesis

YOU JUST GOT VECTORED! OH YEAH!
_________________________________________

"Y/N! DON'T DO THIS!"

"There has to be another way!"

"DIE, YOU DAMN MUTT!"

"Chaos..."

"YYYYY/NNNNN!"

"... CONTROL!"

*BOOM!*

A groan is heard as someone pushes themself to their feet. Once the figure stood to their feet, it was revealed that they wore black and red knight-like armor with white accents over their body. A round shield with a similar color scheme was attached to his back.

 A round shield with a similar color scheme was attached to his back

They shake their head and look around.

Unknown Knight: "Where am I?"

The knight's voice sounded male and a bit tired. He, however, got no answer as he looked around once more to see that he was in a forest of sorts. He then grabs his helmet and takes it off of his head, revealing his black fur, white muzzle and dreadlocks, ears, and his (E/C) eyes. This was Y/n L/n Akorn, young jackal prince of the Akorn Empire.

Y/n: "Where am I? This place doesn't look like Möbius."

Y/n slowly does a full 360° turn-around before looking up to the sky. The young jackal hums in thought before his right ear twitches a few times. He glances over to the right to see nothing at first, but when he narrowed his eyes he saw two blue glowing lines in the shadows of the forest. Soon more appeared as the figures that owned the glowing lines stepped out of the shadows to reveal themselves as...

 Soon more appeared as the figures that owned the glowing lines stepped out of the shadows to reveal themselves as

... robots?!

Y/n: "What the...?"

Robot #1: "Freeze, Mobian!"