Issue #7: The Age of Enigma (Part 2: Malicious Code)

The first scene shows the surface of the planet Möbius with invading ships in the sky. Y/n, in the distance, watches from afar before he closes his helmet over his face.

Our world's about to break
Tormented and attacked!

Y/n leaps forward with his shield out front, the scene transitioning to Mobius as Shadow The Hedgehog is seen looking over a cliff.

Lost from when we wake

Sonic is then seen as he speeds around Knothole.

With no way to go back!

Y/n latches his shield to his arm as he activates his Ring Blade.

I'm standing on my own

Y/n was then seen standing against Enigma with a Badnik army behind him...

But now I'm not alone!

... only for the Freedom Fighters to walk up behind Y/n as the knight raises his shield into the air.

"Freedom Fighters! Assemble!"

They all rush forward to attack as does the Badnik army and Enigma, the two clashing head-on.

Always we will fight as one
Till the battle's won!

Sonic speeds around the battlefield as the Chaotix and others take down more robots.

With evil on the run
We never come undone!

Knuckles lifts a giant Badnik over his head and tosses it at some smaller ones as Shadow uses his Chaos Powers to take down more Badniks.

Assemble, we are strong
Forever fight as one!

Sonic and other Freedom Fighters cut through the Badnik army as Tails flies into the battle, piloting the Tornado as he shot at some Badniks. Y/n also dispatches some Badniks before he opens up his helmet and looks up to see Enigma nearby, watching him.

Assembled, we are strong

Y/n closes his helmet over his face and leaps forward to the robot, the machine doing the same as the two prepared for battle.

Forever fight as one!
_________________________________________

After Enigma made his debut to the Freedom Fighters, Y/n and the super intelligent members of the freedom force rush towards the lab to see that both the Chaos Emerald they stole from Eggman and the Power Gem that powered the Metal Sonic Troopers were gone. They were both stolen by Enigma and his hijacked Metal Sonic Troopers.

Right now, after the discovery of the stolen jewels, Mighty is seen holding Rotor and Tommy by their necks while Julie-Su was holding Chuck at gunpoint and Vector was holding up Tails by his... tails. Knuckles stepped forward and spoke.

Knuckles: "Alright, somebody better start talking. Those were the Metal Sonic Troopers, so we already know you guys have something to do with this."

Y/n: "Knuckles, guys, let's have some cool heads about this."

Y/n says to his friends as he tries to calm them down, only to fail.