Mastubation :)

Ok so this can be a funky topic but I have stuff to talk about on this so I want to do it.

Masturbation is not a bad thing. It has no side effects and can not harm you body in any way, unless you are using unclean toys or purposefully harming your self but doing it, you can't do anything whilst doing it.

I love to masturbate, and I'm not going to lie about it because I do and it's a really healthy thing to do. There are great benefits to doing it like getting pain relief from period cramps, being more happy and sleeping better !

There isn't really a right or wrong way to do it but I can give out some tips for you all.

Some things that will be mentioned here that you may not know about:
Orgasm - like a big release of happy hormones and it feels so good but it doesn't need to be the goal of masturbating.
Clitoris - a medium sized bundle of nerves that is really sensitive and can provide a lot of pleasure. It is found at the top of the vulva, which is the whole of the genital area.

So as I said above orgasming doesn't have to be the end goal. You can simply do it too explore your own body and feel new things. It can also take other people longer to orgasm for the the first time so don't rush yourself and make sure you are fully relaxed. Lots of people can't orgasm or can only orgasm with another person/on there own, so don't worry if it doesn't work the first time, try something else.

Hear are some things you can do if you do want to try to orgasm:
Give yourself a massage from head to toe and fully relax your body.
Watch yourself in-front of the mirror and love every inch of your perfection.
Gently rub your clit and feel around your whole vulva, maybe try opening up your lips and using your saliva as a lubricant to rub and pinch and suck on your nipples.
Then trail you hand down from your breast down to your opening and swirl your wetness around your vulva.
Try pinching your clit and rubbing it side to side, up and down. My person preference is to go round in circles, and sometimes a little bit of tackiness does a lot, so experiment with not using lubricant.
Slide a finger into your vagina and see whether you like it or not. If you don't carry on massaging your nipples and your clit until you feel a sort of tension in your lower stomach.
If you do like it, pump your finger in and out of your vagina or make a come here motion with your finger.
This could hit your g-spot which is a softer, more pillow like spot inside your vagina, and can help lead to a orgasm.
Some things you can use once you feel comfortable with your hands are the back of an electric toothbrush ( a new head or old one of course)

I hope this helps someone maybe, let me know what else to write about or any questions, maybe some more guides on what to do? xxx