The Beginning - Ururaka

Chatter rings through the full cafeteria, I chose to sit with the girls today because... Well... I feel too nervous sitting by Deku! Yesterday he said I looked pretty and ever since I can't look at him without turning red!
I look at the green haired boy across the cafeteria, my heart thumps as I think of his adorable smile. I wish I could just tell him how I feel... I should tell him how I feel, Heroes are brave right? I need to be brave! Come on Ururaka you can do this! "I THINK IM GONNA TELL HIM" I blurt out, almost spitting food over the girls in class A, who I had sat with to eat. I cover my mouth in surprise of what I just said. I really said it! No going back now! Unless they think it's a bad idea...
"OMG, OMG it's finally happening." Hagakure says obviously excited. Maybe this is a good idea after all!
"This is amazing! I'm gonna make a big deal of this I need to record it." Mina says "Tsu, go fetch Midoriya and tell him to meet ururaka on the roof." I gulp, What if he rejects me? "Do you really have to film it?" I whisper to Mina discreetly, She snaps her head round to me and gives me a disapproving look "Think about showing it to your kids! Your grand kids!" She reasoned. I cover my flustered face as I imagine having kids with that sweet Izuku... the thought of him as a father, the father of my child, makes my heart throb.
"Is this really a good idea? ribbit." Tsu questions, Though I'm too enthralled by the image of our future family to care much about what she thinks.
"Don't say that or she'll back down." Jirou follows. "don't worry about it he obviously likes you back." I let out a small squeal and grasp Minas hand, My ideal future is so in reach! I'm sure he likes me back! I just can't wait!
Tsu reluctantly goes of to get midoriya as I prepare myself to ask him. Mina pushes me to the roof all giddy, the other girls tagging along.

We reach the roof, my heart is racing so fast I think I might have a heart attack!
"I don't really think this is a good idea." Yaoyorosou says. I lean on Mina for a brief moment, biting my lip as the joy of imagining our future boils down to pure and overwhelming anxiety.
"Oh come on it'll be fine" Mina says pulling out her phone, she pushes me forward and I feel my head bump into someone's chest.
I clamp my eyes shut thinking of the cold sting of rejection, I want to run away, I don't want things to change between Deku and I... but I can't live without knowing if the cute hardworking boy reciprocates my feelings. It fills my stomach with butterflies thinking of rejection. I open my eyes slowly and find him in front of me with a nervous look on his face. Most of the boys are behind him cheering, I spot Iida who raises an eyebrow to me.
He looks at me. "Ururaka what's this all about?" He stammers. "I was nervous when they called me up here I thought something might have happened to you."
"No, no. I'm fine." I say giving him a smile. The blush on my cheeks must be so noticeable! I cant cope anymore I have to just say it!
"Deku... I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time." I just manage to get out. "I have feelings for you.
There's a long silence, a long silence that feel like a millennia. I feel the coldness seep into the atmosphere as everyone stops cheering.
He looks at me, I can sense the pity in his eyes "I'm sorry Ururaka... Youre a really great girl and all! Super pretty and very smart, Super kind as well!" He rambles, it can't get worse than this right? Tears prick in the corners of my eyes as I await his final statement. "It's just... I've always seen you like a younger sister!"
My vision goes blurry, the world around begins to fall apart. I look down so nobody can see the tears dripping from my eyes.
"No, no. Don't say sorry. I w-was expecting this." I gulp. "I-I hope things can remain the same be-tween us." I laugh half heartedly. "I-Im a bit tired, I think I'm gonna go for a walk..."
I cover my eyes and turn. My legs move without thought. Before I know it I'm running down the stairs tripping. I start to cry like a newborn baby as I stare at the cuts on my knees. I've never felt so pathetic before... the way he looked at me as though I was done pitiful child! The voices of people chasing after me raise me to my feet and I take off running again.
People will come looking for me in the dorms so that's the last place I wanna be... like I said, I want to go for a walk.
By time I'd stopped running I was in one of the gardens at UA. I slump down by the elegant fountain that lay in the middle of the garden, tears now slipping down my cheeks like butter. I let out a stifled wail as I bite into my hand to suppress my sobs, The scuffs on my knees are like salt in the wound as I limply dust them off in an attempt to salvage my pride.
Oh god... it's all on video too? OH MY GOD?! I pull out my phone and find that Mina had live streamed the whole event on her social media... With a whopping... 650k followers. The embarrassment overcomes me and I crumble into a puddle of mortification. After a few short moments of mindless sobbing I stand, rage now overflowing. I lob my cheap phone into the fountain. "Of course she just wanted to make a fool of me..." I cry into my hand. "SHIT" I exclaimed, diving into the fountain after my phone. "SHIT SHIT SHIT" I cry hysterically, Now crouched in a fountain soaking wet holding my broken phone. I cant afford a new one... I raise my chin to the sky and let the tears flow, In alone anyway...