New Feelings? - Ururaka

I giggle hysterically at the blonde boy crouched in front of me, I can see his eyes searching my face, trying to figure me out. Who would have thought that in a dark, sad moment... Bakugo would be my shoulder to cry on. I pick up his jacket and slip it over my shoulders, it's still warm from him wearing it. I scoot over and pat the spot next to me, He raises an eyebrow to me and warily sits down. I take one arm out of the jacket and hold it over his head "Don't want to get your hair anymore wet than it already is" I laugh sweetly, He looks confused...
"Tell me what happened" He demanded, glaring towards the fountain where my shattered phone lays. I gulp and entwine my hands together "Why do you care all of a sudden?" The joy from his initial kindness is starting to wear off now... I've never seen him be nice to anyone before "I don't , Just have nothing better to do than sit here with your pathetic ass" I nod, that's the Bakugo I know and lo- No I do not love Bakugo what a stupid thing to think.
I start telling him what happened, It all just flows, I feel oddly comfortable talking to him. He gives the occasionally grunt or acknowledgement to reassure me that's he's listening, he doesn't mock me and he only interrupted me to tell me Deku is an asshole which made me laugh. I let out a sigh that lasted a good few seconds... Wait a minute... I was so wrapped up in recounting events that I didn't notice my heart racing.
Suddenly I became aware of myself, It felt like butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach, my hands were fiddling with each other and my face feels like it's on fire. I look to Bakugo who's staring at the rain, I've never noticed how perfect his nose is... "Hey um.. Bakugo?" I mutter, I can tell I must be completely red. He turns to me.
I can feel my eyes go wide as I analyse his face, he looks calm right now. His eyes are a beautiful shade of red, His lips look surprisingly soft and his nose has the prettiest freckles I've ever seen. I bite my lip, I feel intoxicated as I gaze upon his perfect face. "Can I-" Here goes nothing... "Try something?" I whisper, searching his eyes for what he could possibly be thinking at any one moment. "Do what you want, doesn't matter to me" he shrugs.

I let out a breathy sigh, bite my lip and place my hands on his face. Closing my eyes tightly to avoid seeing his reaction I pull his face towards mine. Our lips meet and my entire body burns, my heart pounding in my ear. Shit what now?! My stomach drops realising the situation I've just put myself in... What if he's angry?!
Suddenly he starts kissing me back, aggressively. Holy shit holy shit holy shit! What am I doing?! I wrap my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss. Placing his hands on my waist, rubbing my back softly. Holy shittttt!
We tear apart after what must have been five minutes, I stare at him, looking for a reciprocated look of lust but no. He smirks towards the fountain and pulls some chewing gum out of his pocket. He doesn't even look at me, just hands me a piece before standing. "Hey Deku!" Excuse me? What!? I look to where he is looking, Deku stands there with a smile. His face is red and he looks furious. "Hey Kacchan! Put on that show for me did you?" I place my hand over my mouth to cover my distress. He just made out with me because... HE WANTED TO MAKE DEKU MAD?! Suddenly I feel dirty, ew. EW! I spit to the side, trying to clear my mouth of any of his saliva. "Of course Deku! Only for you" He smiles back, slowly walking towards him. I stare at them both, completely stunned. Deku glares to me... he's angry... with me?
I close my eyes tight and bite into my hand, I'm completely mortified as recount the last moments. Their voices fade into the background as embarrassment overcame me.