A proposition? - Bakugo

That was a rather... unexpected turn of events. Some nerve pink cheeks had to kiss me, gotta give it to her, I'd never expect someone like her to do something so bold. Deku looks mad, his face is all red and he looks like some sort of weird strawberry. I stifle a laugh as the imagery crosses my mind. She better be grateful Deku was there or I'd have blown her to bits the moment our lips touched, though I can't say I minded it... wait... WHAT! "I'm going to go back inside now... Enjoy whatever you were doing..." Deku sneered, I shrug and nod. God how I enjoy pissing off that grass headed nerd.
I watch him slowly walk away, he shoots me a look back before looking away embarrassed. "Tch" I grunt, ruffling my hair as I begin to follow behind him. Can't deal with this bloody rain anymore. I feel a hand wrap around my arm, weakly trying to stop me. I shake my arm, glaring back to Ururaka who stands sheepishly behind. "Bakugo... I-". I don't know what she's trying to do and frankly I don't care, I've gotten my reaction from Deku, I've been nice and listened to her sob story, Im absolved from guilt... I guess. "Just forget it" I growl, turning away again to walk off. I pass the fountain, briefly glaring to the flip phone that I now recognise to be hers. "WHY?" She called out to me. I stop, not bothering to face her. "Why what?" I snap back. "Why would you kiss me back..." Her voice whimpered feebly, sounding as though she had tears in her eyes, how pathetic. "I wanted to make Deku mad. That's all, don't read into it pink cheeks" I scoff before swiftly walking off.

I stand silently outside the front door for a moment, noticing my outfit completely soaked through. I groan, why did i give that round faced bitch my jacket? Oh right... To be "manly". I run my hand through my hair, slicking it back for a split second before spotting my reflection in the window. "Ew" i grunt, i look disgusting with my hair like that. I fluff up my hair to the best of my ability and step inside. What I find inside is not the usual annoying chaos, but a full blown argument between Kirishima, Mina and Yaoyorozu.
"Mina what you did to Ururaka was...uncool. you should've stopped the live! Do you have no common sense?" Yaoyorozu says in a stern voice. "What the hell was I supposed to do?! everyone wanted to know what was happening... Anyway she said I could film!" Mina rebuttals. "Guys, guys, guys, calm down you don't need to fight like this. It's all done now. Let's just say Mina was in the wrong and leave it at that, alright?" Kirshima says trying to stop the argument. "It's not my fault she's being such a bitch." Mina whispers under her breath.
Yaoyrouzou raises her hand ready to strike.
"WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yell
The room goes silent. "listen, why don't you all shut up and stop arguing, you don't have to worry about that dimwit, she's pretty much over her heart break I can assure you."
"What are you even talking about." Yaoyrouzu asks
I begin to smile and like the situation isn't perfect enough Ururaka walks in a pitiful expression on her face. I point at her "She tried to kiss me." I say. I close my eyes with a smile, waiting for Ururakas world to crash down around her. A sinking feeling takes its place in my stomach... What is this? "Bakugo... There's no one there" Sero speaks up, a hand being placed on my shoulder. I open my eyes, seeing the door that Ururaka stood in front of closing quietly... That bitch! Kaminari's antagonising laugh pierces though the awkward silence "Bakubro is so desperate!" He cried out laughing. My blood began to boil as he approached me to give me a pat on the back, I raised my hand to his face and, boom. Kaminari fell back on the floor and that seemed to distract the other idiots from their arguing.
I wander back to my room, I'm not in the mood for another petty lecture that I'm not even going to pay attention to. My rooms a bit messy, That old hag would slaughter me if she saw this. I start throwing stuff around my room which somehow leaves it looking tidier than before. I slump down on my bed and stare at my wall, my mind keeps drifting back to round face... Perhaps I feel more guilty than I should about... tricking her like that. Maybe if Deku hadn't been there I could... we could... I must admit that I enjoyed kissing her... a lot... Next time I see her I might just- Forget it.
I change out of my damp clothes into a black hoodie and grey joggers, lying on my bed and reading a book to pass time, Yes I read books. Just because I'm aggressive doesn't mean I don't enjoy reading. A feeble knock at my door cut through my enjoyment of reading. I jumped to my feet and stomped my way over to the door, swinging it open. I closed my eyes and simply said "If you are here to lecture me, I don't want to humour you so kindly fuck off". A small laugh responds, though suppressed as if sad or... crying? Someone pushes past me and I hear my bed springs behind me, I raise my hand and explosions crack as I turn to the person. "You have three seco-" I stare to the girl, Ururaka. She sits quietly on by bed, wearing my jacket and holding the flower I had intended to explode only a short while ago. She holds the flower so gently, I can't help but compare it to my own roughness, She must be my complete opposite. I close the door and walk silently to the edge of the bed, she doesn't look to me, she just keeps her eyes trained on the flower. "I found this in your pocket, Who knew you liked flowers" She smiled softly, wiping mascara from her cheek. I sat softly beside her, a strange, light feeling in my chest. I reach over and gently poke the flower, rearranging its petals to show its full beauty. I stay leaned in, her breath hot on my hands. She looks to me "If you truly didn't want me here, you'd have kicked me out already"

I'm taken aback by her, I simply stare back at her, not recognising how close we are. "I want to make Deku jealous... Like you" She whispered quietly, something tugs me forward and I pull her face towards my own on impulse. I kiss her, god my instincts have backfired today. She sighs quietly before pulling me closer to her. I separate for a moment, panting. "God round face, I like this side of you" I smirk before kissing her again. Suddenly, she raises her hand and pushes me off "Know that this will be one of the only times where you get to kiss me away from others, I want jealousy, not a relationship" Something inside me sinks, This is all some sick twisted plan... how... how... hot. "Mmm~ I love this version of you pink cheeks" "I like her too" She throws herself at me, virtually tackling me with a kiss as I almost slam my head off the end of my bed. Never thought I'd be here, nope, not once.