Kyū 一 Breakout

Otogakure Sanitarium patients started their day like the usual; at least, everyone assumed they did. There was a tense feeling in the air and everything seemed more eerie than the norm. Itachi Uchiha had stayed awake all throughout the night, mind abuzz with thoughts about what he was going to do with his life when he finally escaped from his own personal Hell. Thoughts like, 'were they actually going to get out?' 'What was going to happen with the criminals that were escaping with them?' It didn't seem like a rainbow and lollipop idea to let them out to frolic in the fields... The most plaguing thought that he had, one that kept forcing its way back to him, was would [Name] stay with him, or were they both going their separate ways? 

        When did he even start getting feelings for the girl? Maybe when he first laid eyes on her. He knew then that she was something else. She was unlike anyone else he'd ever met before. And he honestly couldn't imagine her not being around him. It wasn't love, but something was there. Something.

        He jerked his head to the side when his door slammed open and said girl walked in. She had that mischievous signature smirk on her lips and her eyes were lighting up in excitement. He couldn't stop himself from smirking back at her if he wanted to. [Name] walked toward his bed and flopped herself abruptly beside him. Itachi waited a few seconds before her [e/c] trailed over to him and she spoke.

        "The night is finally here, huh?"

        "So it is."

        "I am so freaking excited! I feel like a damn rebel. Everything is set and planned." She waited a split second before speaking up again, in a whisper this time, "What are you going to do? When we get out?"

        He loved how optimistic she was, she made him believe that this was actually going to work. What was he going to do? He really didn't know himself. All he knew was that he wanted to do whatever she wanted to do, together. But, maybe that was asking too much. So, instead he responded with a question. "What about you?"

        For a split second she glanced away from him and a look of concern etched its way upon her face before she forced a smile and turned her body around to face him again. "I... don't know. I've always thought that I'd go back to Kai. But, since I've met you I've been thinking differently." When she realized what she said her cheeks flamed red from embarrassment and she adverted her eyes before she chuckled uneasily. "N-not in that way of course!"

        Itachi smirked and sat up from his lying down position, an impossible smirk taking up permanent residence on his lips, he decided to play with her. "In what way, exactly?"

        "W-what...? Um..."

        Before he could get an answer from her, an unexpected visitor showed himself. "The smart thing to do would be to quit flirting. Or maybe we can make something out of this, babe." Itachi and [Name] hurriedly glanced over to see a constrained Hidan, a devious grin curling his lips.

        "What the hell are you doing here?!" [Name] yelled. She made sure to scoot a little closer to Itachi for some comfort.

        Hidan laughed, "It's my damn birthday, I guess. At least, that's what I told them when I asked for a few hours of leave from my fucking room. Must of been new help." He took a few steps closer, his purple eyes trailed up and down [Name]'s form and he licked his bottom lip. He was just about to say something perverted, if Itachi hadn't of thrown his legs over the side of the bed and sat leg-to-leg with [Name]. 

        "What do you want, Hidan?"

        Hidan laughed again, and his left eyebrow arched, "I want a lot of things, Uchiha. But, this time I want some answers and maybe..." His eyes trailed to [Name] again.  Her eyes narrowed and she glared at him. "Actually, never mind the answers. I'm assuming you'll both be breaking me out of my room tonight. I just wanted to tell you something in return."