Jimin - Dare

After a bit of awkward silence, Jimin thinks he hears something outside of the door. He swallows and puts a finger to his mouth, silencing his Hyung before slowly crawling to the door.

He hears typing noises and faint laughter from.. hoseok..?

"Yea Taehyungie, that would be a funny dare for Jimin."

.

"YAH!!! HOSEOK!! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE DEAD!!"

Yoongi's eyes widen at the lack of honorifics but then he realizes what this means.

Did hobi really put them up to this? he wouldn't.. but..

// A Few Nights Ago.. //

"Yoongi-hyung.." Hoseok says quietly, looking up at his hyung as he sips some wine. "Is there anyone you like romantically? Despite the dating restrictions on us? I know everyone here likes someone in that way so don't lie. You have to."

Yoongi looks around for a bit awkwardly as he strains his brain to think. "ahmmmm.. jimin-ah. i dunno. he's cute." He says with a bit of a red tint across his cheeks, but maybe he's just sleepy or has allergies.. or a mix.

He is too lazy to think about it, he would rather be a rock than discuss his love life with Hobi, who seemingly doesn't have one himself.

Yoongi folds his arms across his chest and leans back into his chair, sleeping comfortably.

-

"Aish that little-" Jimin grumbles, punching the door but then it unlocks and he looks up to see Hoseok and Taehyung grinning before running away swiftly.

Ahh.. Jimin knew where they were now.. they were in a spare room in the company building.. aish.

He stands up and throws his shoe, barely missing Taehyung and he starts screaming in anger and Yoongi would be doing the same if he wasn't half-asleep on the floor already. Now he knew he could leave at anytime he wanted, and he didn't really want to strain his brain thinking about the embarrassment of what he was discussing with Jimin previously..

-

So.. a week goes by before Jimin finds himself soundly falling asleep, after making sure to scold Taehyung and Hoseok for the whole week straight, and only when they seem sorry is when he decides he can sleep without being dragged off into some room with his hyung.

What the hell were their intentions? Match-making from hell?? Aish! Jimin was so angry but Life goes on.

yEeeeaaa life goes on- okay sorry authornim is getting way too eager to write again with these 2018 wattpad jokes-

He needs to get back at those little rascals.. but how?? ever since the room, the only interactions his Yoongi-Hyung would make with him were.. well.. not much.

He would glance at him every so often but never start a conversation or even offer to hang out anymore.

So Jimin decided to do something even fouler to the two.. he just needed his hyungs help..

So at 2am, it was off to his Hyungs studio.