Intro

Jimin groggily rubs his eyes, looking around only to find Yoongi sleeping on the floor of the unfamiliar room.

Normally Jimin wouldn't wake Yoongi but he was scared. Jimin pokes Yoongis cheek with watery eyes. Jimin was frightened easily.

"H-H-Hyung.. p-please wake u-up.. please!" Jimins voice cracks and he curls into a ball, seeing Yoongi open his eyes. Normally Jimin would be mesmerized by his Hyungs beautiful eyes, think about how his lips looked so soft but he was too scared.

Yoongi looks around before sitting up. "Where are we, Jimin?"

Jimin shrugs, whining into his knees when a paper slides under the door.

" Truth or Dare
The only way out of the bedroom is to comply with all truths and dares. If you fail to answer a truth or do a Dare the other person has to remove a piece of clothing from you. If you have more than four pieces of clothing removed, the other player gets to tease you however they want."

Jimin gulps and shows Yoongi the paper which he quickly reads. They turn it over to see more words.

"You will receive texts on your cell phones. Don't bother trying to text the other members, all contacts and calling is disabled except for ours."

Jimin whimpers and starts to cry when Yoongi pats Jimins back, hugging him. "Jimin.. don't cry.. also there's a camera up there so I guess we have to do this.. don't worry we'll get out of here Jiminie..."

Yoongi wipes Jimins tears away when they receive the first text.