After parade-

The parade went really well and the gymnastics centre raised a lot of money.

Annie is heading over to the bleachers to wait for Hayden, but what she doesn't know is Asher is hiding near there so when Hayden comes he can get to Annie first.

Annie's POV - 

I wonder what Hayden wants to talk about. I am hoping he is going to tell me he likes me and I can tell him I like him back. I'm almost at the bleachers and I can't see Hayden there yet, but I will wait for him.

End Annie's POV - 

Asher's POV - 

I see Annie coming but no sign of Hayden. I know what Annie will be like when I go to kiss her but I will make it happen and Hayden will see.

End Asher's POV - 

Hayden's POV - 

I'm heading to the bleachers, I think Annie is already there but I had to wait for Kenzie to take Hayley. I can't wait to ask her and I hope she feels the same way, but I am still really nervous.

End Hayden's POV - 

Hayden walks to the bleachers, Annie is already there and Asher is already ready there waiting for Hayden to show up. 

Asher sees that Hayden can see Annie, so he gets up and walks over to Annie. 

Annie - Asher, what are u doing here.

Asher - You said you were coming here to talk, so let's talk.

By this point, Hayden is watching very carefully.

Annie - I am here to talk to someone else, not you.

Asher - Then maybe this will change your mind.

Asher leans in for a kiss, he kisses her. Hayden is so upset. He didn't know Annie had a boyfriend. He felt so stupid.

Annie pushes away from Asher, to see Hayden upset walking away.

Annie - HAYDEN!!! 

Asher smerks.

Annie - You did that on purpose, you knew he would be upset. 

Asher - Maybe, maybe not but how about we go for a walk and talk things out and do some other things too.

Annie - Never in a million years. I dumped you because you cheated on me and because you do things like this. 

Annie runs after Hayden, Asher doesn't move, still smirking. 

Annie - HAYDEN!!

Hayden just keeps walking and hops in the car where his dad and sister are.

Annie - Hayden, please stop.

Hayden closes the door and tells his dad to go. Hayden's dad starts to drive away. Kenzie looks out the back window to see Annie stop and look really upset.

Kenzie - What did you do to Annie??

Hayden - I did nothing to her, I didn't even make it to the bleachers before seeing her kiss another boy.