First Kiss

The double date went really well. Kenzie, Johnny, Annie and Hayden all had fun with Hayden winning and Annie coming last. It was time for Johnny and Kenzie to head to the movies (their own special date) and Annie and Hayden started to walk home. 

Hayden -  Hey Anns,

Annie - Yes?? 

Hayden - I was thinking...

Annie - What?? Spit it out. Remember I won't judge my boyfriend.

Hayden looks at Annie. She looks at him back a bit puzzled. Hayden leans down towards Annie and kisses her on the cheek.

Annie - Omg!!!

Hayden - I'm sorry.

Annie - No don't be, I just wasn't excepting that and I was wondering why you didn't do the lips.

Hayden blushes and Annie leans in to kiss Hayden on the lips. Annie kisses Hayden and Hayden kisses back.

 Annie kisses Hayden and Hayden kisses back

Hayden -  Wow!!

Annie - What??

Hayden - It's just that was my first real kiss. 

Annie - Really??

Hayden - Yep.

Annie - Then I must be a lucky girl.

Hayden nodded and they continue to walk home while saying that they weren't going to tell their parents yet or siblings exceptionally Hayley.

A Few Days Later (around a week)

Annie is getting ready to tell Kenzie and Jayden that she kissed Hayden last week, while Hayden is waiting for Johnny and the boys so he can tell them.

With Annie (at the picnic tables at school) - 

Jayden - Hey girl, what's up?

Jayden walks into the school gates near picnic tables.

Annie - Not much I do have something to tell you and Kenzie though.

Jayden - What?? It's not that you and Hayden kissed?!?

But before Annie could think of a response because she wanted to tell Kenzie and Jayden at the same time, Kenzie walked into the school.

Kenzie - Hey Girls!

Jayden - Hey Kenz.

Annie - Hey.

Annie takes a deep breath.

Annie - So the reason why I wanted to talk to you both is that I have been hiding something from you guys.

Kenzie and Jayden just look at each other.

Annie - Hayden and I had our first kiss on the weekend.

Kenzie - WHAT?!?!?!

Annie - Pls chill Kenz.

Kenzie - Sorry it's just, wow. Congrats.

Annie - Thx. Jayden your silent? Is that a bad thing??

Annie looks at Jayden. 

Jayden - No it's not a bad thing, it just caught me off guard and I kinda guessed it.

Annie - Yeah you did guess it, but I wanted to wait for Kenzie.

Jayden - All G, girl. Congrats though. Who else knows??

Annie - Well Hayden is telling the boys now I think and then this afternoon we plan on telling our parents.

Jayden - What about Hayley??

Annie - Well me and Hayden are just trying to think what she will do.

Jayden - Yeah true...

Before Jayden could continue her sentence Kenzie interrupts.

Kenzie - She is a Drama Queen.

All the girls start laughing and the school bell rings. The girls say bye and head to class. 

Hayden tells his friends that he kissed Annie in the next part so stick around for when I post that.

:) 😊😎