Later that week

Annie's POV - 

Hayden has been ignoring me for the last 3 days. So the parade was on Sunday, now it is Thursday and he still won't talk to me or even look at me. I haven't had that good off sleep since Sunday and I haven't taken the necklace off since I got it. Well, I have to get ready hopefully, Hayden will come around today and we can talk. This is the outfit I am wearing today - 

 This is the outfit I am wearing today - 

Hopefully, Hayden likes this outfit.

End Annie's POV - 

At school - 

Annie and Hayden walk into school at the same time but at different gates. Kenzie is messaging Annie to tell her where Hayden was going. 

Annie replied with 'Ok, I will meet you there, just don't let Hayden know that I am coming.' 

Annie walked to the palm trees near where Kenzie said that Hayden was (picnic tables). Annie sees Hayden sitting with his friends. Annie sees that her other best friend, Jayden is sitting near Hayden and messages her.

Annie's Message - Hey Jayden, I need your help.

Jayden's Messages - What with??

Annie's Message - So on Sunday, I was meant to have a private chat with Hayden after the parade, but Asher saw that Hayden was coming and kissed me. So Hayden got upset and ran away and I went to talk to him when he got home but he wouldn't unlock his door, and Kenzie found what Hayden was going to give me with a letter.

Jayden's Message - Wow, ok. What do you need my help with??

Annie's Message - Yeah, can you ask Hayden to come with you over to the big palm tree. That's where I am, I really need to talk to him.

Jayden's Message - Ok, I will see if he will come with me.

Jayden walks over to where Hayden is sitting.

Jayden - Hi boys.

Carson, Johnny & Rush - Hi.

Hayden - Oh hey Jayden.

Jayden - Hayden can we talk?? 

Hayden - Umm ok??

Hayden gets up and follows Jayden to the picnic table near the palm tree. 

Hayden - If you want to talk to me about Annie, forget it.

Annie - She doesn't want to talk about me, I want to talk about us.

Annie walks out from behind the palm tree.

Hayden - What do you want?? Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?

Annie - I don't have a boyfriend, but I want one.

Shows Hayden the necklace.

Hayden - Where did you get that from??

Annie - So you know when Kenzie asked if she could come into your room, I was there and well I found it when I tried to come in your bathroom door.

Hayden - Wait you were there??

Annie - Yeah and I read the note.

Hayden - What???

Annie - Hayden, the boy you saw kiss me, was my Ex. I don't like him anymore, I broke up with him a while ago. And even if I was still dating him when u moved in, I would have dumped him.

Hayden - Wait, so he was your Ex and even if he was still dating you, when I arrived you would have dumped him!?!

Annie nodded and moved to sit next to Hayden. Jayden walks away.

Hayden - Annie??

Annie - Yeah Hayden.

Hayden - I like you a lot and it was hard for me to even bring up the courage to ask you if we could talk privately. Then Asher came along.  I just don't know if we can be together right now, I don't even know if we can be friends.

Annie - Hayden plz, I get it but I really like u.

Hayden - What???

Annie - Hayden, I really like u. That's why I felt horrible on Sunday afternoon and I haven't slept well since Sunday. That's also why I am wearing this beautiful necklace. 

Hayden - I can tell you haven't slept too well the last few nights.

Annie - Hayden plz, I'm sorry but I want to be more than friends.

Hayden moves closer to Annie and hugs her.

Hayden - Ok, Girlfriend.

Annie hugs him back.

Annie - Do you want to tell everyone, or do you want to wait??

Hayden - I think my friends already know.

Hayden points to their friends starring at them, listening. Annie laughs.

Annie - Well looks like they all wanted to hear what will happen. Even your sister.

Annie points to the girl sitting at a picnic table near Annie and Hayden. Hayden laughs and smiles.

Hayden - We see you, sis.

Kenzie turns around.

Kenzie - Oh hi guys, didn't see you there. Are you too talking again??

Annie - We know you did see us here and you heard everything.

Kenzie - Fine, I was spying but YEAH,  my brother has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

Hayden - WAIT, WHAT???!!!??

Kenzie - Opps, I wasn't meant to tell you guys that yet.

Annie - Kenzie, who is it.

Kenzie waves at our group of friends to come over. They all get up and walk over to the table.

Kenzie - Ok, so my brother and Annie are...

Annie - Dating.

Annie and Hayden hold hands.

Friends - Woah Whoo!!!

Kenzie nods at one of the boys in the group.

Kenzie - And I am dating...