Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

I felt him following me, so I decided to leave my bedroom door open, and hide. He seemed like the type to become curious of open doors. He looked at me with his hands up, but he had a smileon his face.

"I said, what the hell are you doing here?!"

"Calm down Blondie, I was just looking around, and happend to have stumbled into this room. Is it yours?" he said.

"Yes! Now, can you get out!"

He looked at me, as I yelled at him. Maybe I could form some sorta intimidation to make him run out, but it didn't seem to face him. His smile widen as we stood there staring at each other, and I felt my face heat up. I tried my best to keep myself composed, so I wouldn't show weakness. 

"Edric! We need to go!" Emira called.

"Coming!" he yelled.

He looked at me and began walking out. I put the staff down to let him leave, but kept a tight grip on it just in case he tried anything funny.  When he had walked completly out I let my guard down and was about to walk out my room when a hand touched my head. I looked up to find Edric smiling down at me, as he played with my hair.

"Your hair is suprisingly soft," he said.

I stood there unable to move. We stood there for a second before I moved back out of embarrasment. I could feel every fiber of my body shaking. What  the hell was that?!

Edric POV

He moved back from my touch, and I smiled at his blushing face. 

"Not the affecinate type, huh?" I said, with a chuckle.

"What the hell is wrong with you Blight's?" he yelled, shutting the door in face.

I flinched at the door closing, but just smiled and walked away. I met Emira at the entrace, and we wabed away our little sister and her girlfiriend. As we walked back home I couldn't stop thinking about the blondie.

"What you smiling about?~" Emira asked, bumping against me.

"Nothing..." I said.

"That smiles dosent look like nothing~ Where you go when we were in there?" 

I looked at the pathway, and chuckled. I remeberd his little blushing face when I touched his hair, and the smile he had back at the pond.

"Dont worry about it sis! Lets get home before mom gets pissed,"

I began running, and Emi ran behind me laughing. 

Hunter POV

I was sitting on my the floor staring at the other wall. It had been a few hours since the Blight twins left, and I didn't have the enrgy to go out. The only thing I kept thinking was about the guy twin, and how he had been so close to me. My face was getting heated up, and then there was a knock on my door.

"Hunter?" 

It was Eda.

I jumped to my feet and went to greet her.

"Heyy~ How's it going?" I said, leaning on the door.

She a laughed a little, and leaned on the door frame.

"Hello? What is this about?" she asked, with a smirk.

I laughed akwardly almost falling over. I did small finger guns while answering.

"No nothing! Just thought to greet you into...my...room...god that sounds stupid.." I said, slapping myself mentally.

She laughed and patted me on the head. How was I completely fine when she did it, but when Green Hair does it it makes me feel..funny.

"I dont want to press, but if you need anything im here, okay kiddo?" she said.

I nodded and she chuckled. She walked out, but stopped herself and turned around to face me.

"Also, it's time for dinner, so come on!"

She walked off with King hugging her leg, and stuck his toungue out at me. I didn't even notice him there. I rolled my eyes, and followed behind her. I glanced over at the living room, and thought I saw the Green Head, but it was just a pilllow. I felt my face heat up, as I walked throught the corridor. Why couldn't I get him out of my head? He isn't that important...right?

Soooo....Hello!

I have been absent for like...forever, but here have a chapter! Hopefully I can post another chapter soon! Also, who is excited for The Owl House to come back after such a long haitus? It's been so long! Anyway! Hope you guys have a good day/night! Comment if I made any mistakes, and I will try my best to correct them!

See ya'll in the next chaper!