Chapter 8

A/N: This means their thinking... Just so you know

No One's POV

Edric was sitting by the laggon, the place the blond haired boy had promised to meet him at. It had been a good twenty minutes since he go there, and was now losing hope that Hunter was ever gonna show.

"Guess I got stood up again..," 

He had skipped his last period to get ready for this date. Emira brought him black jeans, which he rolled up at the bottom, and a dark blue dress shirt. He fidgeted with the hem of his rolled up sleeve wondering if he should just get up and leave, when he heard footsteps from behind him. He glanced over to see Hunter running over to him with little Flapjack on his tail. He had a bouquet in his hand, which he handed to Edric as he caught his breath.

"So-sorry for being late! I was-s getting ready..!" he yelled.

Edric stood there in shock, as he held the flowers. Hunter was wearing  dark blue ripped jeans, with a Hexide jersey jacket, and a yellow shirt under it. Flapjack landed on Edric's head chirping happily.

"Don't worry about it! You look great by the way!" Edric said, with a smile.

"You think? Luz forced me to have a "make-over", not completely sure what that meant, but yeah-h! Hopefully you didnt wait long.." 

"No, no, it's okay...I was atctully kinda worried that you just bailed out on me.."

Hunter went wide eyed, and grabbed Edric's hands.

"Never! I promised you I would be here! I wasn't gonna break that promise!"

Hunter blushed as he noticed he was holding Edric's hands, and pulled away, embarrassed.

"So-orry," he said, looking down.

Edirc smiled a bit at seeing Hunter blush, and went in to grab his hand.

"It's alright, this is nice," Edric says, with a small giggle.

They both stood there just staring at each other, and at each other's hands. Some time passed before they decided to actully go out into the town. They window shopped for a bit then headed over to the closest coffee shop they could find, and chatted. Hunter couldn't help but admire Edric as he talked on and on about his favorite show. Edric caught onto his staring and decided to tease the blond boy a bit.

"Like what you see~" Edric said, smirking.

The blond boys face turned red, and looked away, chuckling nervously.

"I- umm...ye-yes?" he stuttered.

Edric sat there a bit suprised, and laughed a bit. Hunter watched him confused, but smiled a bit seeing Edric smile.

"Di-id I say something wrong..?" Hunter asked.

"No, no! It-it's just, I didn't expect your an-answer!," Edric said in between laughter.

Hunter stared at him in amazment, and for the rest of their hangout,(which is what Hunter called it) he tired to make Edric laugh at any chance he could. As the sun began the set Hunter walked Edric back home, wanting to make sure he was safe. 

"This was really fun! We should do this again sometime!" Edric said, walking up the stairs of his house. 

"Ye-eah," Hunter said, blushing a bit.

They stared at each other in silence before Emira opened the front door to greet her brother. They looked at her with tomato red faces.

"Edric! How did it go with- Oh, he is still here!" Emira said, then turned to Edric to whisper at him, "Did I interupt something?"

Edric had a annoyed face, and was about to tell her off before Hunter stepped in.

"Don't worry about it, I need to go anyway-y..," he said, "It was nice to "hangout" with you"

And with that, Flapjack turned into a staff, and he flew off showing some of his acrobatic skills. Edric giggled seeing him mess up a bit, and continued watching until he was out of sight.

"He litearlly tried to show off, but failed," Emira said.

"I taught it was cute," he answered.

Emira looked at her twin in a confused look before grabbing his arm, and laughing.

"Come on lover boy! Tell me everything!" she said, pulling him into the house.

As Hunter got closer to the Owl House, he nagged at himself for messing up the last few tricks. When he landed, Luz came running at him and begging him to tell him everything that had happend.

"I really can't get away from this can I?" he said.

"Nope, come on!" they said, dragging him along.

As the door closed behind them, a soldier from the Emperor was making her way back to report about her findings. She landed gracefully at the door of the palace, and walked to the throne room where Belos was talking to Kikamora.

"Please sir! Give me a bit more time, i'll be back with results as qui-"

"Quiet!" Belos yelled, "That's what you said last week, and the week before that! I'm not giving you anymore time!"

"But sir-"

"Emperor Belos, I have come back with more information," the soldier said, walking in.

Both the Emperor and Kikimora turned to look at her. Kikimora gave her a disgusted glare.

"Ah yes, Kikimora I will kindly ask you to leave, we have important matters to discuss," he said.

"Empero Belos-"

"OUT!" 

Kikimora quivered at the raise of voice. She vowed before making her way out of the throne room. Belos let out a relived sigh, and turned to the soldier.

"Now, my dear Sequin, what information may you enlightenment me with about my dear Hunter?"

(Words: 875)

Here is another chapter! Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter! I dont know when the next one will come out, but hopefully this satifised you for now. If you find any mistakes tell me becaus I cant english very well(alot of the words I used here I looked up on how to spell themT^T)

Anyway have a good nigth/day!