Chapter One

A/N: Just a heads up. My time line is way more spread out than teen wolf's

Stiles's POV

It's been good recently. Like actually good. No big bad, no life or death situations. And definitely no being scared of not waking up the next day.

It's just been me, my boyfriend, and the pack.

Oh did I mention that I'm dating the Derek Hale. Don't worry I'll give all of you time to gasp. I know. It's shocking right? Bet y'all never thought that I would ever be in his league. Well neither did I, but apparently he has a soft spot for me.

I know this is going to sound weird but I really love him, and the best part is that my dad knows about this and he supports us 100 percent.

On the other hand I probably shouldn't be bragging about all of the good stuff that's happening or it might go south really quick.

That's usually how the bad stuff starts.

"Hey man!" Scott practically yells across the parking lot as he spots me sitting on a bench.

Honestly I hadn't even realized I was there. Actually I take that back. I knew that I was there, I was just totally zoned out at the moment so I didn't hear him right away.

"This week is going to be great Stiles!! I can feel it. It's like all the good is just waiting to happen and it's just going to explode on us. Imagine that. A box of just good things exploding all over you. What would even be in there? Candy, unicorns, or maybe even Allison in....nevermind I am going to stop talking." Jeez Scott.

Thank god he stopped before he got into any big detail. I mean not that he hasn't went into very deep detail before but I just didn't want him to do it at all.

"Alright buddy. Let's just get to class okay?" He nodded excitedly and practically skipped to class.

That's another thing I missed. Scott being pretty much a puppy. He was all like serious and stoic while everything was going on. I'm happy that he can actually drop that act for once.

Him and I did have to split up though since his first class is math and mine is AP Calculus. Being a junior in that class kinda sucks. My teacher assumes that I'm not smart enough to be in there since I'm not a senior. But Lydia is retaking the class for the second time and the teacher loves her. It just doesn't make sense.

....

Okay I swear that class is way longer than an hour.

It has to be at least three hours. There's no way it's any less than that. Either that or the teacher's yelling somehow  slows time.

"Hey Stiles!! Long time no see eh?" You see since everything with the ghost riders, even though I don't like to talk about it, Scott and I haven't really split up at all unless it's for classes.

I was serious when I said I didn't want to split up again. That time when I was taken...even though Scott didn't remember me...we actually talk about it quite a bit. Not like super into detail because it's not a topic that either of us really enjoy, but just enough to pull us closer so that we maintain our close relationship.

The only things I wish that we could be separate for, are my dates with Derek. Scott likes to go to those too, but I'm fully capable of protecting myself and if I can't, then I know that Derek can.

Maybe that's a conversation I should have with Scott?

I laughed quietly, the thought of Scott's puppy face coming to mind. No wonder he literally got anything he wanted as a kid. He had the puppy dog eyes that would make every adult's heart break and give him whatever he wanted. Not fair. I had to like unsuccessfully bribe and blackmail my dad.

Anyways back to the school day. Now that first period is over it's time for Physics. I literally hate this class with a fricking passion. I should have chosen to take chemistry. Like seriously this class is so confusing and none of it makes sense to me. Somehow I have an A in this class. But that's only because this really smart girl Adrianna sits next to me. She really helps me with all of this and I am very very lucky she sits next to me. I'm screwed if the teacher switches the seats.

"Now class. Open your text books to page 63. Today we will be going over a conversion process called dimensional analysis." Yay. Another thing that I won't be able to understand.

Look. I know I'm smart. Trust me I do. My test scores, my grades, and the psat's that I've scored 1400's on say that I am. All I'm saying is that I should not have to be dealing with physics right now. Especially as the second class of the day. Like who wants to be doing this in second hour? I'll give you a hint. Not me.

"Alright now I would like you to pull out your calculators and put the equation I just did for you on the board into your calculators." Crap. When did she write an equation on the board?!

Okay. This isn't actually that hard. It's actually pretty easy. Why was I so mad about it.

I was about to ask the teacher something though when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

The teacher went over there and talked for a good minute before opening the door fully and letting the stranger in. As soon as I looked at the person though I instantly thought they looked familiar. Almost as if I already knew them.

"Class. I would like to introduce you to our newest student. Please introduce yourself."

"Hi my name is Sierra Stilinski. My brother is actually in this class I think." My eyes widened in shock. There was no way she was here. Not really. Is the universe trying to hurt me or something?

Just like that. My sister is back in town.