Chapter Two

Stiles's POV

As soon as the bell ring to say that class was over I booked it out of the room. I really didn't want to talk to my older sister at the moment. And I really didn't want to know why she was in a junior class as a senior.

I walked super fast until I ran into Scott and then I literally ran and hid behind him.

It's not that I don't love my sister. I really do, but I haven't seen her in years, and by years I mean years. Ever since her and my older brothers decided to go stay with my Aunt Margaret all the way in New York. They left right after mom died. Didn't even say goodbye. I woke up one day, their rooms were empty, and my dad told me they were on a flight to New York.

Imagine being nine years old and not being able to see your own family. Not being able to hear from them besides an occasional short text conversation once a year.  I resent them for that.

Flashback

"Hey..Stiles wake up." My eyes fluttered open to see my dad smiling softly through sadness above me.

Something was very obviously wrong.

"Dad? Are you okay." He just nodded, but I could tell that he wasn't okay. That there was way more to this than he was ever going to tell me.

"I know how to fix this. Daniel is the best at pep talks. He can help you not be sad!"

Before he could even tell me to stop I was running to my brother's room. I remember being so excited. He hated it when I woke him up, but he knew I loved it.

But when I got there he wasn't there. There was nothing in his room at all. It was as empty as it was when we moved here.

On instinct I ran to Logan's room, and then to Sierra's. None of them were there, and there was nothing in any of their rooms either.

Tears were instantly in my eyes as I ran back to my dad.

"Dad they're not there. Their stuff isn't in their rooms. Do you think that they got kidnapped. We need to make posters and put them everywhere. We need to.." my dad cut me off by getting on one knee and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"They're gone buddy. They're in New York with your aunt. That's where they're going to live now." I remember thinking that he was joking.

There was no way that my siblings would ever choose to leave me...right?

They wouldn't. Because even though I might annoy them sometimes they still love me. I know they do. Aren't siblings supposed to love each other and always be there for each other?

"You're lying. They were kidnapped. That's the only way they would leave me willingly. They wouldn't leave me dad. They wouldn't." I had tears running down my face as I blinked and blinked and blinked to get out of this god awful dream.

Nothing was working. Why couldn't I wake up. Why was this happening to me.

Flashback ends

I was nine years old. I had just lost my mother, then I lost my older siblings, and then I lost my dad to alcohol. As far as I knew then...I was alone.

"Stiles why are you hiding behind me....wait a second. Are you crying! Oh my god. Who hurt you. I will kick the crap out of them." He then started looking around trying to find the culprit.

He wasn't going to though. He was not going to find them. He doesn't even know what they look like. She looks almost the same though just with an older face. She has to be like 18 now because I'm 16 about to turn 17.

She seriously better not try to talk to me. I mean I've gotten over the sad part, but now I'm just angry. Angry at her for leaving. Angry that they didn't tell me and just up and left without even a goodbye. Without even a text or a call to even try to justify to me leaving your nine year old brother, and your father right after your mom died.

"Stiles!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Scott staring at me worriedly.

"What's up Scott." I said through kind of gritted teeth even though I was trying to calm myself down.

He didn't even say anything, all he did was nod his head down to my hand. There I saw my Physics textbook ripped in half.

Now I know what you're thinking, and no I'm not a werewolf, and I'm not a vampire. I just have a lot of magic inside of me due to my spark. And sometimes when I get really angry my magic can make me really strong. Strong enough to rip a physics textbook in half apparently.

"You look pale. Like nervous but you also look really angry." Okay wow Scott way to read the room.

That was sarcastic in case you didn't notice that.

"I think I need to go home. Yeah. That's exactly what I need to do, I need to go home." It's literally only two hours into the school day, but I just can't be here anymore. Not when I could run into my sister at any point.

I don't think I could face her even if I wanted to. It's just one of those things.

"Do you want me to drive you home or are you okay enough to drive yourself?" See this is why I love Scott so much. He's a great friend who actually cares.

"I'm going to call Derek and sit outside on the bench until he shows up. You should head to class." Scott made the oooooooh face at the mention of Derek. Ugh okay I take back the whole loving Scott thing.

After a minute of awkward staring I eventually walked away as Scott went to his next class and called Derek.

The phone rang literally twice before he picked up.

Hey Stiles what's up. Aren't you in class?

"I was actually wondering if you could come pick me up."

Are you okay? Wait don't you have a car? Wait did you get in a car crash again!!!!

"No I didn't get in another car crash. I just... Something happened and I can't be here right now. I definitely don't think I'm okay enough to drive."

Alright I'm almost there. Just sit down okay? I'll be there in less than five minutes.

"Okay. Bye Der. Love you."

Love you too Stiles

Then I hung up the phone and sat on the bench just trying to process everything.

.....

Derek was there in less than five minutes as he promised. To say I was relieved to see him would be an understatement. I was beyond thrilled. I wanted to be out of this school more than I could even express.

Just as I opened the door and was about to get in the car though my sister came running out of the school.

"Stiles wait!!" So I got in the car as fast as I possibly could.

"Go! Go! Go!" I said louder than I wanted to. He got the memo though and sped away.

As he drove through the parking lot I just sunk further into my seat trying not to think about the last couple hours. Just hoping it was a dream.

Please let this have all been a dream