Chapter One *Edited*

I'm not sure when I ended up in this game... Or should I call it a world, its not like the game, its not just a game, I can't just log out and go back to my old world, nor can I reset. Honestly I don't remember much except that I was playing the game, and once I finished day 3 I woke up here, actually here. No longer in my real world, I can hardly even remember my real life. I mean, I remember a few things but they almost feel like dreams. It's like I've always been here and my real life was just a weird ass fever dream, but I know that's not true and this is the alternative reality that I somehow got sucked into.

Well it doesn't matter, since I know what happens on day 3 I'm going to prevent anyone from dying by Peter's hands. And to do that I have to be 3 steps ahead of him. First I'm going to do everything to distract him from the original dialog. Second I'll play along with his messed up thinking. And third do whatever I need to do to make him think I love him. Shouldn't be to hard, I was simping for him when I first played the game, well until he killed Lucy.

I took a deep breath of fresh air and tried to settle my nerves. I've been waiting at this park bench for about ten minutes now, I know today is the day I finally meet him. I just don't know when. I'm sure he's watching me, waiting for the right minute to approach, hurry up already and, I don't want to wait. Thankfully he didn't make me wait to long, I felt him take a seat next to me.

"Hi there." I turned my head to face him and greeted him with a smile, not giving him a chance to speak first. He looked just like I expected him to, black vest blue tee with the black and white heart and black jeans. He had those piercing blue eyes and sharp teeth as well.

He blushed and smiled back. "H-hi."

That was not the reaction I was expecting from him.

"It's a nice day to be out in the park, huh?" I casually ask.

He nodded. His eyes unblinking. At least that was one thing that didn't change. "It is. Sooo.... Are you waiting for a family member, or a friend?" Shit this is the original dialog. "It just seems kind of odd for you to be sitting here, all alone like this, and so far away from the jogging track." He said with an awkward smile. I noticed he moved closer to me and our hands were almost touching.

"Oh no, I don't keep in contact with my family much since I'm so busy with work. And I don't have many friends so I'm here by myself. I like to come out here when I need a break, this is my favorite spot in the park. What about you? Why are you here?"

"I was out for a walk, like you said, it's a nice day... So I know this is sudden, very sudden, but if you're free tonight, can I have the pleasure in taking you out to dinner?" And there it is, the question that starts it all.

I blushed. "S-sure, I'd like that." Damn I wish I could say that was acting but I truly am a simp for this freak.

"Really? That's great!" He beams, taking hold of my hand into his own. "I'll see you tonight at 7!" He was about to stand up from the bench, but paused abruptly when he realized we didn't set a location for the date. "Oh! I almost forgot, we need a place to meet up. Sorry, I know that I sound absentminded, but I'm just so excited."

"No no." I squeezed his hand and smiled at him. "I'm excited too, no ones ever asked me on a date before."

He smiled even brighter then before, if that was even possible. "Well I'm glad I was the first to ask. So how about we meet at that old diner down town? It's nice and quite so no one will disturb us."

"Dad's Damn Diner? Perfect. I'll see you then!" I dropped his hand and gave him and wave.

"Great! See ya tonight!" With that he gleefully hurries off. I don't bother to see him go, I stand up and start moving out of the park and towards my apartment. I still have a few hours until the date and the chance Lucy will be home right now is unlikely so at least I can relax until then, this is my last chance to relax after all. I'm about to hand my life over to a obsessive psycho.