Chapter Five *Edited*

Peter seemed like he was on cloud nine. Blissfully smiling and playing with my hair while I lay on his chest. I should have known things wouldn't have stopped after a kiss. I pushed myself up on my arms. "We should get up, we can't lay around all afternoon." 

"Oh? but I can think of plenty of things we can do that doesn't involve just laying around..." Peter murmured wrapping his arms around me and flipping me into my back, switching the roll so he was now on top of me.

"Peter." I groaned. "I don't think I can go another round." I joked.

He didn't respond and pulled away from me, sitting up at the end of the bed. Seriously? Was he really mad I didn't wanna fuck again? 

"What-" I sat up as well, pushing my hair off of my face. I had lost my hairband somewhere while we were fooling around.

"Who told you my name?" He finally asked. Still looking at the floor.

What? "The landlord did, remember? This morn-"

"Before that, Y/n. You said it this morning." His voice was cold, "You thought I was asleep. I wasn't. Who told you my name?" He finally turned towards me. His gaze was dark and bitter. It chilled me to my core.

"I..." I didn't have an excuse. "I don't know." I sat there like a child being scolded, not sure what else to do or say.

Peter sighed and stood up, getting dressed in silence, I followed his lead, figuring he's going to want to have a conversation soon. He finished getting dressed and stormed out of the bedroom door, slamming it shut just as I finished buttoning my pants. With a sigh I finished throwing my shirt and hoodie on before walking towards to door to follow him out.

The door was locked...

No...

It can't be... I tried once again, and juggled the handle harder just in case it was just stuck. Who the fuck was I kidding? Of course he'd do this. "Hey! Let me out!" I pounded on the door. "Cutie? Come on, I'm sorry please." Fuckin a! Augh!!! Okay, okay... I doubt he'll leave. I mean he'll probably be worried I'll escape if he leaves me alone right? As long as he doesn't leave I don't have to worry about anyone dying... Right?

Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure of it... Now I just have to worry about myself.

I sat back down on the bed, and waited. I still didn't have a decent excuse, I can't tell him I just guessed. Ugh. This isn't what I expected. Finally, after what felt like forever Peter came back into the bedroom. Smiling like he didn't just lock me in here, he stood leaning against the door his hands behind his back.

"Please don't lock me in here again?" I asked and pat the spot on the bed beside me. motioning for him to come sit next to me.

He smiled wider and took two wide strides before sitting next to me. But he didn't speak, it was eerie.

"Look, I didn't mean to-" Peter cut me off by reaching over and cupping my face, pulling me in for a kiss. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't startled by the sudden change in affection, first he's lovey-dovey then angry then he loves me again. I'll take lovey-dovey any day though, I kissed him back, closing my eyes letting the tension from earlier wash away.

He caressed the side of my face before harshly gripping my chin. My eyes snapped open, locking onto his. I tried pulling my head away from him but his grip was too strong. He broke the kiss to speak, "I know what you're doing Y/n. You think you're playing some game with me don't you?"

"N-no!" I exclaimed. 

"I've been watching you for a while now, but you seem so different lately. It doesn't matter thought, I love you either way. But I feel like you're keeping things from me, like you know things that I don't." He gave me a sadistic smile. "Like you're almost sanctimonious... Almost, but not quite."