Two.

Third person's point of view.

Tadame stood facing Kakashi in their training field, he wanted to get a feel for her style of fighting so he could figure out how she'd fit in with the two boys and Sakura. He had told them the previous day that something big was coming up and he needed to be sure she could keep up. "So what do you focus on?" Kakashi asked, knowing how Sasuke fought. "I'm very flexible, and good at matching with what's around me," she said, he narrowed his eye at her.

"Let's test that shall we, Naruto," Kakashi said calling Naruto forward. "I've learned some new tricks, Ame-chan," Naruto said she smiled. "I hope so, Naruto cause if you didn't I think I would need to train you," she said and a sinister and scary look came over her and he shuddered. "I want you to evade Naruto as best you can, while Sasuke and Sakura try to restrain you," Kakashi instructed and she smiled.

"That's all? I assumed it would be harder," she said and he rolled his eye, "For now that's all, I want to make sure you can at least keep up speed wise, everything else can be worked on at a later time," he explained and she nodded, "Very well," she agreed and then she turned to Naruto. "Let's make a deal," she said and Naruto looked at her worriedly, "What kind of deal?" he asked worriedly. "If I can go the whole ordeal without you touching me a single time,"

She started, "Then you have to do something for me," she added, "What do you want me to do?" he asked, "I haven't decided yet," she said and he nodded, "Okay and if I win, if we catch you?" he asked, "then I'll buy you a bowel of Ramen once a day for the rest of my life." she said and his eyes lit up, 'she knows how to get him fired up,' Kakashi thought, "What about me?" Sasuke asked, which made her smirk even more than with Naruto,

Which made Kakashi wonder if she did any of that for Naruto to begin with, "If I win, you'll have to sit and listen to me when I tell you a story later," she said and he looked perplexed, "And if you win, I'll help you," she said emphasizing the word help. Meaning it had something to do with his goal. This got Sasuke going as well, "What about me?" Sakura asked not wanted to be excluded, Tadame looked at the pink haired girl.

"Free advice... stop trying so hard, it isn't attractive." she said and Sakura exploded which started the exercise. Sasuke following Sakura as they both chased Tadame, Sakura in anger and not even able to get within reaching distance while Sasuke was able to get closer but because she sensed him every time, she was able to duck under, or step out of his way to avoid him, "I forgot how quick you are," Sasuke said as he stood exhausted next to Kakashi,

"Tag was hard as a child with her," he added. Naruto getting his turn now, wasn't as quick as Sasuke but he had more energy and better endurance, but even then she was still able to keep out of his reach, his fingers just missing her or her clothing by a hair's breath away. She would spin and twist out of his reach and was immensely enjoying his chasing after her. At one point he started to use clones, "Look at her, she's in heaven right now," Sasuke teased.

Which made Kakashi laugh, "Gross," Sakura hissed as she crossed her arms and turning her nose up at the pair still jumping around, but they all ignored her. "And time's up..." Kakashi called and that was when Tadame stopped. But she did so suddenly that Naruto crashed into her. Spinning to try and stop themselves she ended up under him and his face was pressed into her cleavage. Shuffling to her elbows she looked down at him and giggled.

His eyes were glazed over, his face was red and steam was pouring out the top of his head. Tadame couldn't help giggling and leaning into him, her face pressing into his hair, "You've gotten so much better Naruto, I have no doubt you'll become Hokage one day," she said and he snapped out of his overly stimulated state and smiled at her. "Alright I think I've seen enough. Tadame you are more than qualified," Kakashi said,