Four.

Third person's point of view.

Sasuke woke to the sounds of screams. His instincts had him grabbing a weapon and rushing to the only other used room in his home. Getting there fully awake and heart racing he found Tadame thrashing around and screaming. "Shisui! NO! Don't go!!" she shouted, repeating the same name over and over begging all the same, for him to not leave. Rushing to her, Sasuke left the knife he'd grabbed on her dresser by the door and sat on the edge of the bed.

His hands grabbing her's to keep her from punching or hitting him in his efforts to wake her. Her cries and sobs were heartbreaking. "Tadame!" he called giving her a firm shake, she sat up startled and breathless. She clutched to Sasuke as she tried to get enough air into her lungs, he knew better than to ask what she'd dreamt of. So he held her and stroked her back and let her hold onto him for comfort. 

They ended up falling asleep on her bed, and when Tadame woke the next morning, she could vaguely remember what had happened and opted to let Sasuke sleep as she was the reason, he'd gotten up to check on her. So, she made him breakfast before heading out to their training field to release some more stress from her dreams. She had though that she'd gotten over the nightmares. But she let her guard down, she relaxed too much, and they came screaming back.

***

On the day they needed to turn in their forms, Naruto waited for the two Uchihas by the gates of the academy. Tadame had been a bit quiet as she and Sasuke walked but when she saw Naruto, Sasuke knew she'd be fine, her worries seemed to melt away in his presence. Which both pleased and annoyed him, but if his sister is happy then he won't pick on her for her taste in men. 

"Morning Naruto!" she cheered as she reached him and launched for a hug. He caught her on reflex and grinned as she smiled at him. It was like they were 5 again and unbothered by the trauma of their childhoods. "How was your night?" she asked, and he laughed, "I was too excited to sleep," he laughed out and she smirked not telling him her own experience. So, to keep from having secrets between them Sasuke told Naruto for her. 

"She had a nightmare and I had to comfort her," he said, and she blushed in embarrassment, so much for not teasing her, "You are not fair," she gasped at him and punched him lightly as he chuckled. "What was it about?" Naruto asked and Tadame barely flinched. "I can't really remember but I think I was being chased by a lot of cows all wanting revenge on all the beef and meat I've been eating, it almost made me want to stop eating meat," she said,

Naruto tried not to laugh, but he knew it couldn't have been that she'd been through too much to have a dream that adorable. But he let it go for the sake that he hoped she'd tell him when she was ready. "Come on we're gonna be late," Naruto cheered as he pulled Tadame along by the hand. She barely had time to grab Sasuke by the shirt before they were going in. 

***

When they cleared the first floor, Tadame knew it's the second floor. The Genjutsu was so mediocre that they didn't realize that with the right sense of direction anyone could tell the difference Genjutsu or not. "You guy are all in the way," she said cutting off whatever crap the guys blocking a door were saying. "If you think we're letting you in, your just as stupid as these two," one of them said, 

"Who said I wanted this floor," she said as she moved by and made her way to the next set of stairs, "You two coming?" she asked looking to Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke smirked and followed Naruto hid the fact that he didn't pick up on it right away and followed his friends. Everyone was left staring after them with shock on their faces. The two bullies looked to each other and were shocked someone could figure out their trick without much effort. 

But they were warned by the Hokage that she would be a participant and that she was probably already Jonin level but needed to take her exams and tests to be listed as an actual Jonin. The boy in green had hearts in his eyes when he watched Tadame pass by him. His teammates were interested in such powerful ninjas and that was enough to have them follow Team 7. Catching up to them on the third floor, 

"Hey, wait up!" stopping Tadame turned to see the one in green walk up to her, "I don't remember seeing you in the village, my name is Rock Lee! Let's go out! I'll protect you till I die!" both Naruto and Sasuke froze both unsure as to what Tadame would do, "Sorry but no, I already have someone," she said as she took Naruto's hand and pulled him after her. Lee's head dipped defeatedly. 

"Besides you don't even know my name, how can you like me if you don't know me. That's very superficial of you." she said which drove the knife even deeper. "Hey what is your name." the long-haired boy demanded. Tadame tsked. "Is everyone in this team rude, I didn't realize the Hyuuga clan stopped teaching proper manners to their children, how disrespectful." she said and pulled her brother after her as they left.

Leaving the team of 13 year olds staring after them. 

***

After they registered, they were leaving for a late lunch. Having skipped it for the registration time. "Miss! Wait!" Lee called and Tadame sighed, turning to look at Lee she sighed. "What do you want now?" she asked, "Will you fight me right now?" he asked, and her eyes narrowed. "You looking to die?" she asked, and Lee looked to her team mates to see if she was joking, but they were shaking their head and forming Xs with their arms to tell him not to fight her. 

"Are you saying that if you accept my challenge I'll die?" he said and she shrugged, "Only if your too weak, and from the looks of it you are." he didn't like that. Leaping down from the floor above them, he landed on the balls of his feet and his knees. "Back up guys," Tadame warned and they did exactly what she wanted. "You've never seen me fight how do you know I won't win?" he asked, and she scoffed. 

"Same way I know that you've never seem me fight as well, except I'm confident in my claims," she said, and she saw the doubt in his eyes, but he would follow through with his words anyway. Shifting into a fighting stance she rolled her eyes, "This is so stupid." she said making it look like her attention was fully on him, but it was. He's struck when he thought she wasn't paying attention but again she was.     

Catching his kick surprised him. "I told you; you aren't on my level." she said throwing his foot away from her, he spun on his planted foot, and she spun and kicked him square in the chest. It sent him flying and he crashed into the back wall. "I'm hungry, can we go now?" she said to the boys, and they smiled and nodded. "Sure," Sasuke said, "I'm in the mood for some Ramen." she said, and Sasuke nodded too,

"I can go for a bowl," he added, and Naruto cheered, as he raced ahead of them. Sasuke looked back to watch the other two from Lee's team help him up, "She warned him, he wouldn't listen." he said and then left. No one argued with him as everyone watched her and her team give the guy multiple warnings, but he wouldn't listen.