C.H.E.R.U.B

Fair warning: This show was mostly made for adults so if you're a kid, what the hell are you doing here?

Anyway, there are violent talking of suicide in this one. If it triggers you, you'll have to wait till the next chapter to come out to skip.

View discretion advice

(Means beat it, kiddos)

There was a commercial for some flying cotton candy looking animals, also know as angels, on the tv as Blitz shot at it causing it to explode. "Nice one, B!" Millie said as I kicked back, resting my legs on the desk and crossed my arms on my stomach. "Give me another, Mox!" He said as Moxie brought over another tv and sat it down, turning it on 666 News.

"Eh, not feeling it. Next!" Blitz said as Moxie changed it to Betty Boop dressed as the devil. "No, keep going, keep going, keep going." He said as Moxie turned it to a commercial where an imp was asking for whacky invention ideas then said he's very desperate to make money. "Bingo!" Blitz said and shot the tv as Moxie dive bombed out of the way.

The building started to shake as Luna, who was sitting next to me, woke up. I sat properly in my chair and watched her cup fall. "Guys, do you feel that?" I asked as Blitz stood up. "Oh, shit! Is that a Hellquake?" He asked as I shrugged and stood up. "That's possible?" Moxie asked as everyone seemed to get tense. "Alright! Don't panic, Moxie!" Millie said with a panic tone in her voice.

"I'm not panicking 'cause Hellquakes don't happen." He said as he was kinda true, but I still wasn't for sure. "Stop being hysterical, fatty!" Luna shouted with panic, shaking him before hitting him across the room to the wall. Suddenly, a crash happened as Blitz pulled me towards him as the part of the wall was shattered. "Do not be afraid." A guy said with robot like tentacles appearing from his back.

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing." Blitz said as his arm remained on my waist. "Who are you and what do you want?" Millie asked and slammed her hatchet in her hand. "I am Loopty Goopty. Just the inventor of all things loopty and loopish!" He said and looped over as Blitz moved me to his other side. He's been really protective of me. I'll have to ask him later.

"Could've just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing." I said with an eye roll before he got into my face. "I am eccentric and there for must do eccentric shit!" He said as I stepped back while Blitz smelled him. "Oh, this whole fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?" He asked as I crossed my arms. "Yes! Moments ago in fact which is what brought me here!" He said as I was really tired of his voice.

"Just saying, Bas, is right. Front door would've gotten you here fine." Luna said, backing me up. "Shut up, dear furry." Loopty said as her and I both glared and growled a bit while Blitz held me back. "This is the man I'm gonna need you to kill." He sung, as Blitz took the photo he was holding of an elderly man.

"Not even a shit length of time in Hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that kind of passion. I'm Blitz, the o is silent." He said and shook Loopty's hand. "What o?" Loopty asked since Blitz said 'Blitz' and not 'Blitzo'. "Awe, thank you. What's the tea, sis?" He asked and swayed his hips as I rolled my eyes with a smile. "The tea?" Loopty asked with confusion.

"Yeah, why are we killing this guy and what did he do to you?" I asked and put my hand on my hip. "He was my business partner! You see, I was not always an old man. My partner and I ran Lyle-Loopty Robotics. A technological empire. Earlier today, we were testing a new machine intended to stop or to reverse the aging process. It could've saved all three trillionaires. Unfortunately, we neglected to test the machine on the poor like we usually do." He said as I had taken a seat on the desk.