The Harvest Moon

Hello! Enjoy my adorable nephew above! I just wanted to show him off! Also this will take place in Blitzy's POV. And if I want to move the relationship between Basile and him, I'm gonna need to make a few edits and add some things. So he will not be relaxing after sex with Stolas. Sorry for you shippers. Remember, all the goodness of the show belongs to Viv except Basile.

I woke up to a call from Stolas and groaned a bit then answered the call. "What do you want now?" I asked and sat up. "Just calling to remind you about the book, Blitzy. I have an engagement me this month on the full moon." He said I rolled my eyes. "When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about, but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like 15 new clients waiting for heads to roll." I said with annoyance.

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important and isn't lent to itty bitty imps such as yourself." He said as I groaned. "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's my annual duty to showcase it in the ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming festival with the locals." He explained as I thought for a moment. Basile's from there since she's Millie's adoptive sister.

"Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never been there. I hear it's full of inbred chuckle fucks." I said, getting dressed. "Oh, why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...special access." He said with a creepy chuckle as I grimaced. I used to fuck him until I actually started to grow feeling for a certain half imp, half overlord. "Look, I told you we're not bodyguards, okay? That was a one time thing we did badly." I said and felt my phone buzz and looked to see who it was.

I smiled softly at my background of Basile the day she gawked at a stuff cat while we were at Loo Loo Land

I smiled softly at my background of Basile the day she gawked at a stuff cat while we were at Loo Loo Land. "I'm simply offering a work free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." He said as I opened my phone, seeing a text from Basile. "Well, if you promise it isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast in a half. Plus, it's not like we can't do jackshit without your book anyway." I said with a slight smile at the text.

Badass Bassy: Morning, Blitz. I hope you slept well. I didn't thanks to my demon cat. Damn thing was doing it's zoomies.

Me: I slept well, Bassy. Had a great dream last night. But I'll save that for another day. Sorry your cat was being a dick last night. I'm gonna be on my way over soon to pick you up.

"Awe, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait." He said in a baby voice. "Oh fuck my clients. Anyway, gonna go pick up the gang. Meet you there." I said and hung up before heading over to M&M's place. I got onto their ceiling and called Moxie, waking him up. He hung up on me as I called him again. "What do you want, sir?" He asked tiredly.

"Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox. You and Mills wanna visit Wrath Ring for some Harvest bullshit this year?" I asked with a smile. "The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee fucking haw!" I hear Millie shout happily as Moxie groaned. "Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait! Where are you calling from?" He asked as I lost grip and fell on their laps on the bed with my phone hitting my face.