Truth Seekers

^^^^Just because I can and I love his songs ^^^^

I opened a garbage can, creating a lot of noise as I looked around. "Shhh! Remember we can't be seen." I said as Basile was in her human form. I shut the lid loudly and fell into some bags as Millie and Basile snickered softly. "Pardon my words, sir, but you're currently being the loudest." Moxie said as Millie and Basile headed back to the portal while she changed back to her imp form.

"I said shush your dick sucking lips, Moxie." I said, with a used condom on my finger while Moxie swatted my hand away. I shook myself of the garbage as the portal was opened. Moxie started walk over as I tackled him. "Get down!" I shouted and looked over to see some person like they were part of Men in Black as another roped down.

"Luna, close it!" I shouted as Basile tried to come to help. "No! Stay there!" I shouted sternly when the portal closed. Moxie started to shoot the male as he dodged the nets. He got shot with a blow dart and became dizzy. He tried talking, but it came out as jibberish as he fell to the ground. "Moxie!" I said and ran over, picking him up and throwing him on my shoulder.

I hit the female out the the way and ran down another alleyway. "I smell colors." He said as I came to a deadend. I turn and had my gun out and pointed at them. "Back up, you tuxedo wearing fucks!" I said with a slight growl. I waited for a dart or a net, but had an electrocuted shock instead. I went to get up, but was shocked again as I felty eyes grow heavy. Well, at least Basile is safe.

Basile's POV

I repeatedly punched the wall angrily. I fell to my knees and let out some tears. Blitz was a bad ass and Moxie...well, he's Moxie, but those guys seemed crazy and willing to get the truth by any means necessary. "You, uh, you okay there?" Luna asked as Millie comforted me. "The boys are in trouble. Open it again!" I said and faced her.

"Blitz, total of zero euphemisms, innuendo, or swears. You should know, that means it was serious which means I don't open it until-" "Open the fucking portal now!" I shouted as my eye turned deep blue as she looked taken back. She nodded and gather her things in a backpack as I grabbed my dagger and Millie grabbed her axe.

Luna turned into her human form as I didn't care anymore, jumping out of the portal. "They aren't here." Millie said and looked around. Luna moved me and sniffed the ground before looking up. "It smells like they went this way. Come on, let's find the dumbass twins." Luna said as Millie and I hitched a ride on her backpack.

We were at a tall gray guarded building. "This us where they ended up?" Millie asked as we looked at the guards. "I think so. Fuck, this looks intense. How are we gonna get in?" Luna asked as I saw a vent. "Lift me up there!" I said as she did. I crawled up in into it, dropping down. I smirked and opened the door, leaning on it.

I hopped back onto her back as she ran down the halls, tiptoeing by some guards then started running again. An alarm started going off as the next hall was filled with all kinds of people in black tuxedos. One tried attacking as it started out as a fight broke out with us winning. We hopped back on Luna as she continued to run.

"You guys, go find the boys. I have these guys." I said as I twisted one's neck. "Are you sure?" Millie asked as I jumped to other and sliced his throat. "Yes! Now go!" I shouted as they looked sceptical but ran off anyway. I killed a girl with by squishing her with my thighs.