𝟭𝟴.

PLAY THE SONG IF YOU WANT IT KINDA FITS AND I ADORE IT VER VER MUCH

Sitting in her bedroom floor in front of her mirror, Tristan picked up her makeup bag and dumped it all on the floor. Although she wasn't a makeup person, she still liked to do it every now and then.

She threw her hair up in a high ponytail and pinned her whispys out of the way, then grabbed her old foundation that was nearly expired, and dotted it along her face. She then grabbed a brush that she used as a foundation and concealer brush, and blended the liquid into her face. She was feeling glamorous in her oversized Sapnap hoodie that she ordered without her peer knowing, and her basic white girl holiday sweatpants.

She continued doing her makeup, doing some of her eyeliner, and adding red lipstick to her lips. She definitely looked like she was about to go to a party. A party she called her bedroom.

She turned on some music, one of her all time dancing songs came on. Her sister absolutely hated it but who cared, definitely not Tristan.

It was a song her dad showed her, right before her mom's diagnosis, that made her smile. She remembered the car ride to the hospital while her now stuck-up father sung along to the lyrics. Of course, with a lot more sass.

The chorus came up and the blonde couldn't help but grab her hairbrush and start singing along. She did the breakfast club shimmy, and started belting out the lyrics.

Unfortunately, her party rocking time was ended by a phone call. Groaning, the girl answered.

"What."

"Why so aggressive? I just called to tell you that our cabin building would have to wait." The voice she recognized as Nick came through. She rolled her eyes, heading out her room and to the kitchen where she found an apple in the fruit bowl.

"You ruined my jammy time just to tell me that the cabin would have to wait? Rude." Tristan said, biting harshly into the apple. She leaned against the counter, accidentally turning on the sink and getting water all over her pants.

"Shit." She whispered.

"Oh yes, you saying shit under your breath is so hot. Just busted in my pants." Nick moaned, another person snorting beside him.

"Is that Dream?" Tristan asked, wiping her butt off with a rag. Her doorbell rang, her sighing again.

"Hold on somebody just rang my doorbell." She said, putting her phone down and walking to the door, still wiping the water off.

"Coming!" She yelled, opening the door. She looked at the slightly taller figure in front of an even taller one. Her throat went dry, and she dropped the rag. Looking dead in the eye of the one closest, she noticed his expression.

He looked like he just saw an angel.

Somebody cleared their throat, making both look to the green-eyed man.

"Who knew Tristan was such a fan of you, Nick."

(490 Words)

A/N: Hi losers. I got bored. Quickly cooked up a chapter. How are we feeling? Usually in person stuff makes me bored so get prepared for either a bunch of angst, a bunch of fast paced things, or less updates!

THOUGH NOW THAT THEYRE IN PERSON I CAN FINALLY PUT ALL OF MY SMUT IDEAS TO USE 😈😈

kk bye

-your favorite bozo

(unedited)