Transformation

Dave pov

I woke up see Jack was gone again so I'll wake up the others.

Me: Guys Jack's gone again!!! I think he went back for them!!

Jerry: AGAIN!?

Steven: I can't believe he went back without us.

Brad: Well let's go find him. He's probably back at the lookout.

Jerry: Then what are we waiting for let's go.

And just like that with off back to the lookout the thing Jack and hopefully don't run to Alvin on the way.

Jack pov

My mind is still blown where I managed to heal Tuck. So today I'm going to figure out the rest of my abilities.

Me: Hey Ryder.

Ryder: Hey Jack how's it going see you made it back okay.

Me: I'm doing great thanks and I need to know where I can find a place to test and discover some of my power.

Ryder: Wait powers!?

Me: Yep I can't believe either.

Ryder: No I do not but I can look for one.

Me: Thanks.

After talking with Ryder I went outside to see the pups then all of a sudden I felt a pain in my whole body. I had my eyes closed the whole time in into the pain stopped I open my eyes to see paws where my hands and feet should be. I looked behind me to see a tail and I can see black snout where my nose should be. I noticed that I have turned into a Siberian Husky (Black Version). And I know it's all the other pups were looking at me awkwardly.

Chase: Jack are you okey.

Skye: Ya you were yelling and pain then you turn into a husky.

Me: Yes I'm okey probably my power is kicking in.

Ella: by the way thank you for helping Tuck this morning.

Me: Your welcome.

And just then Brad, Jerry, Steven, Dave, and John came in front of us and then John ask.

John: Pups have any of you seen Jack

Me: Guys I'm right here.

Brad: check what happened to you why are you a husky like Everest.

Me: Well my powers might be kicking in. (he said nervously)

Jerry: WHAT!?

Everest: Yep you heard what he said I think it's great that's he's a husky.

Marshall: Why

Everest: Winter is coming so it's going to get cold.

Marshall: Good point.

_________________________________________

Okay guy is left at the end of this chapter I hope you like it and I'm sorry I haven't opened it in a while I was just taking a quick break and I was in school and I'm not going to upload as much as I used to but the beginning of the story I mean that was just crazy. but guys se ya