Chapter 2

Aurelia's POV

As we walked in I looked around , this Club was definitely huge . And it just looked so much better then the other ones in the city . Whoever owned this was loaded .

" WOW LOOK AT THIS PLACE " yelled Kali over the loud music .

" IT'S HUGE " yelled Vera

I nodded as we made our way towards the back where the tables seemed to be , we sat down at a round table and called over the bartender .

" Ladies what can i get started for y'all " said the bartender .

" Can we get 3 Cosmopolitans cocktails please " I asked the Bartender .

" Of course , I'll be right back ladies " he said as he walked back to the bar .

" So how are things with Grayson " asked Vera as they both turned to me .

" Well nothing new , just the usual things " I said .

" Will it ever be more? " asked Kali .

" I don't think so , We've always just been friends you know we are there whenever we need each other or when we want to fuck but from that I think we are good the way we are " I said as I took a sip of the cocktail the bartender had just brought .

" I mean as long as you both agree and are comfortable " said Vera .

" Yea , but him being Alejandro's Best friend doesn't help anything . He'd kill us both if he found out  " I said .

" That he would " said Vera .

" Of course you'd know " said Kali with a smirk .

" Oh gosh , don't start " said Vera with a roll of her eyes .

" You know , I think it would just be easier on all of us if you two finally admitted there's something going on there " I told her with a smirk of my own .

" Aurelia , Not you too " she groaned .

" What!! , I'm just saying " I told her with a shrug .

" Aurelia , Don't look now but that man has been starring at you since we walked in " said Vera .

And of course I didn't give two fucks and just turned around to make direct eye contact with the man .

" AURELIA I SAID DON'T lOOK " she said slapping her face .

I examined the dude just like he was doing to me , he was wearing a nice suit the hugged him perfectly , and from the buttons he had unbuttoned I could tell he had tattoos . Mmm I love me a man with tattoos .

He had some very cute dimples may I add , he was just perfect . He looked as if he had been sculpted by the gods themselves.

I turned around , as I had starred enough . We didn't need that dudes ego Rising more then it probably already was .

" What was that " asked Kali starring at me with wide eyes .

" I don't know , But he is Fine " I said chugging the rest of the cocktail as I grabbed the girls hands and pulled them towards the dance floor .

We danced to the beat of the song , as I knew the mysterious guy was still watching me I made sure to sway my hips to the beat of the song . Feeling all over myself I turned to see him eyeing my tattoo on my back and the one you could see on the side .

As he moved his eyes from my hips to my eyes I continued to sway my hips with the girls, As we were  dancing on each other .

" He will not take his eyes off you " Said Vera .