Chapter 9

Aurelia's POV .

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light shining through a large window to my right . I gripped my head as I realized how bad it was hurting .

What the fuck happened to me , and where am I ...

I looked around trying to remember where I was until it finally clicked Omar ...
I quickly stood up , instantly regretting it . Shit ! I should have listened to my brothers , damnit Aurelia why don't you ever fucking listen .

I looked down at my body realizing I still had on the same clothes from yesterday , thank god . I quickly looked around trying to find my shoes and my phone .

As I was on the ground looking under the bed I heard the door open causing me to stand up and grab the nearest thing to me which happened to be a picture frame that was on the bedside table .

" You " I said looking at the stranger in front of me after realizing it wasn't Omar who had me .

" Where am I " I said looking around the huge bedroom .

" My place " said the Handsome stranger .

" How did I get here , last thing I remember is Omar drug— " I started but was cut off .

" Yes that bastard , I took care of him " he said casually .

" Umm thank you .. " I said cautiously.

" I saw when he had you and was trying to put you in his car , I noticed you passed out after struggling a bit " he said looking up at me as he sat down at the edge of his bed .

" Oh— not that I'm complaining you know , I really appreciate what you did , but why would you do that for me ?" I asked .

" Well I wasn't going to let some dude drug an innocent girl and take her in the car to who knows where " he said raising a brow .

" True — " I said .

" I brought you back here because I didn't know where else to take you and I thought it would be better to wait for you to wake up " he said now getting up .

" Well thank you " I said .

" anytime " he said with a small smile .

" I'm Aurelia Acero " I said sticking my hand out .

" Giovanni.. Giovanni Deluca " he said shaking my hand .

We starred at each other for what felt like hours but in reality it had only been a couple minutes. Something about him attracted me .

" Umm well I should probably get going " I said.

" Would you like to eat before you go ? I made some breakfast " he said while our eyes where still connected .

" Yea , I'd love that " I said .