Part #3 🍥

Message to reader:
YANDERE KARL

Y/n pov:
My eyes flutter open from the bright light that blinds me. I hide in the chest of the man who's holding me. They hug me tighter in response, hand on the back of my head.
"This place is called The Inbetween" he hums.

"D-do you like it..?" He asks naively
You do not leave his hold, but you peak out from his now white sweatshirt to look around. You were instantly mesmerized by its Immense beauty. You let go and twirl around a few times to get a good look at where you were.

Karl giggles at your Innocent confusion. He could not describe the cuteness overload he was feeling. He got a random urge to bite you but blushed and shook it off. (Its a thing where things you find cute you want to pinch or bite them, like baby's cheeks)

"D-do you like it..?" He looks down playing with his fingers.
"Its beautiful... show me more!" You smile widely, why did he want to hide this? Its beautiful here...
"Of course! I would also like to say that time does not pass here so there's nothing to worry about time wise." He smiles widely and turns away.

You grab his hand and let him lead you down a pair of stairs to your right and walk down a pair of stairs to your left, making another right down a hallway. Everything was so blindingly white you felt like you were in heaven itself. You let go of his hand to look out of the windows to see the beautiful yellow/pinkish sunset over the giant white castle. You felt at peace. You felt a calmness you have never had the luxury of enjoying your whole life.

"You like the view?" You turn around to see a shy smirk on his face"
"Yes! I love it here, why did you think i wasn't ready?"
He thinks about how to respond to this and blushes

"Well you see, i didn't want to rush us..."
You look at him confused
"But now that your here, i cant just let you go for free." He giggles "You have to pay me back somehow, and the only thing i want is you..."

You cover your face so he doesn't see your blush, what is he going to do with me..?
"So, hopefully you like this place since you aren't leaving for a while... your all mine now." His laugher grows.

"Oh! Sorry-" he notices your concern and fear and reaches in to hug you.
"D-don't. Your not the karl from yesterday... you were so nice and adorable and your eyes-"
You shut yourself up, you didn't want to enable him. Sucks for you since its too late for that. He heard all of it, and he loved every second of it. He wanted to hear more but didn't want to push you, he's too naive too. Afraid you'll hate him.

"But I am the same Karl..." he whimpers
"Oh and i feel bad for worrying you, but i was the one following you in the car that one day, I wanted to make sure you got home safe-"

At this point his adorableness got to you and you pull him into a hug.
"Thank you for caring, but I don't think keeping me here for eternity is the best idea. I want to have a future in that world you know?" You try to stay calm, which is hard due to how terrifying the situation your in is. Guess the disbelief helps.
"Yeah I get you. Its not forever I promise. Just 2 monthsssss." He drags, trying to convince me to stay
"Wont it be boring though? You'll just leave me here or something-"
"Oh no. Its going to be exciting. I cant wait to test some things out on you. He smirks looking away..

He pulls you over to stairs leading to a lover level.
"Im sorry but its time to sleep, i'll see you soon my precious pumpkin."
You squirm despite his tight grip, you have a feeling he's up to no good, At all. You are able to break free and make a dash. You run in all sorts of uncoordinated directions somehow leading to a large lawn with a view of the sunset and a tiny tree house you rush and hide in.
To your "surprise" its all while, even the tree itself. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...

The exhaust from running for what felt like a half an hour catches up to you. With the moon coming out in this realm. You take it upon yourself to fall asleep in a nice sleeping bag perfect just for you...
You pray he does not find you as you drift of into a deep sleep...

...

Part 1 end.
Incoming Transmission from:
Author
TEE HEE I finished the next ep of this one FINALLYYYYKEHSBDHF
also TYSM for the 500 reads 🥺🥺🥺 ily
Anyway DONT BE AFRAID TO REQUEST i dont mind. 😌
Anyway im tired so ima sleep now BAI-

Transmission end

Error code: 1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞1̴̸҉̡̛͎̤̗̘̬̊̃̓ͭͦ̇͟͡͝͠0̷҉̧͇̩̪͙̏ͭͩ̂͘͟͢͜͡͞͝͞