👑 Part 2 🗡

Message to reader:
YANDERE!TECHNOBLADE & YANDERE!DREAM

Techno's thoughs:

Voice 1

Voice 2

Voice 3

^Technoblade

F/T: favorite Tea (or if you dont like tea than any other drink<3)

F/D

(Non binary reader POV)

🗡

👑

🗡

👑

🗡

👑

Techno POV:

"Simping for my darling, are you now?" I give him a dead pan stare.

"What makes you say that? I think your just jealous they like me more than you~"

"Tch, They'll like me soon." Dream slices at me, grazing only a few parts of my skin due to me dodging.

"Im not convinced" I shrug at him and return the attacks. There's no way They'll like him over you.

"You'll see." He starts laughing, the poor dudes lost it.

Yeah what a loser

FOR REALZIES!

You guys say that like we're any better

^Guys let me focus please-

Y/N POV:

After a while of what felt like an endless cycle of spinning and throwing. You see your (r/c) roof.

"FINALLY!" You scoff, irritated at the situation Dream had put you both in. You could've made Techno some hot coco and sent him off on a good note, maybe get him to forget you trespassing. Oh well, cant have anything nice. Hope he's alright...

You walk inside the bare home, passing piles of boxes as you enter. You frantically rummage through the boxes to find your radio.

"Bingo" you start flipping the channels til you see Philza's icon pop up on the small screen. You press the side button on the device.

"Philzieeee, Philza minecrafttttt~ ♫ ♫ please answer Im a little shook-" You hear static for a moment until a voice comes through.

"Y/nnnnnnn~ ♫" He laughs, "What did you need? Are you alright?"

"Well uh, just come over if your not busy, its easier to explain that way." You glance to the side and rub your neck as if you were at fault. Which technically you were but, who falls in love with you is out of your control.

"Im at a woodland mansion right now, but i'll be there in 15 minutes Max"

"Thats fine, I'll prepare F/T and Chamomile tea for us"

"Cant wait! See you soon Y/N" You can hear his smile through the phone

"See ya, Y/N out" You release your finger from the radio and set it down, sighing. You look around you, seeing how unfurnished your home looked, and would look to phil. You quickly scatter to different boxes all over the room, looking for little things you could put up, such as couch pillows Nihachu and Fundy made you. They were always such sweethearts... You set up a jutebox in your room as well and place F/D in it. Tommy gave it to you during the L'manburg times. He refused to admit that it was out of kindness, always saying that he never liked the song. You knew he was bluffing of course.