Scp notes and unfinished chapter ☣️

"You must be our new toy"

"Shes not a toy, shes a valuable person you know-"

"Shut it George, Im trynna look cool..." The fiery one mutters.

"Whatever." He crosses his arms and looks away from the tall man.

"Thank you george, its like the 3rd time I've been called that within 30 minutes."

"O-oh- N-no problem. And honestly I'm not surprised the oth-"

"Who called you that other than me, I'll whoop their asses. I'll throw hands, who you want me to kill?" Sapnap cracks his knuckles, smirking. The 2 flame wisps on his head starts growing brighter and bigger.

"Oh! Its fine- I-I don't want you to kill anyone" You exlaim as put your hands up. You smile nervously at him.

"Hmmmm fine, they're unimportant right now. Lets head inside the house now yeah? It'd be rude to not invite a beloved guest in~" he rashly grabs your hand and walks inside. He sits down on the couch and pats the seat next to him. You wearily sit down next him. George surreptitiously shoots daggers at Sapnap as he continues to walk to the kitchen. If looks could kill. George would be the last one standing.

The tension in the air was thick between the two, but Sapnap ignores this, wrapping his arm around you after a bit of silence.

"George what are you doing?"

"Cooking, why do you think im in the kitchen? He sends a side glance at Sapnap and continues to get supplies.

"Why though? I know your awkward around hotties but..."

"What do you mean, 'why'." George stops to look at him.

"We've got a whole snack right here~ You don't wanna miss out on the fun, do you?"
He smirks and looks at you. George looks you up and down then looks at Sapnap with a light smirk.

"What do you mean 'we'? Im not sharing~" he looks back at the food hes prepping, smiling to himself.

"Screw you too then." He laughs off George's comment and looks back at you.

"Don't listen to him, your mine either way."
You blink at him. Processing what just happened. You assume they're all just joking and chose to ignore the comments for your own comfort. This is happening all so fast-

"Ok what- are we speeding through a relationship?!"

"Sorry- your the first girl i've ever liked- so uh- I mean- I'm very experienced in the dating scene, dont worry~" his vulnerable posture straightens out into a confidence mask.

"Mhmmm... And its not a bad thing. Now or never to have a crush I guess?" He nods

"Yeah thats true, you only live once. Im glad we're on the same page, its rare to find like minded people~" Smirking, the male moves your chin up to face him with his finger.

"You know though- this would be very unprofessional of me to have any sort of romantic relationship with you, I am your therapist-"

"If your supposed to help me, then help me by being my girlfriend, simple." You stare silently into his fiery, intimidating eyes, unable to find the words to respond to his demands.