8

WARNING: MEDYO MADUMI! #SEMISPG #MAKEOUTSESHWITHAZ #DIRTYWORDS #MADUMI #MAKALAT wee woo wee woo!

Chapter 8
Vitto Linnaeus Cendaña

Everyone was required to watch the cooking show. Solaze was representing our class and they were all confident we would win. I was too. I trusted her. It's been weeks and I feel so afraid to approach her.

The moment I saw her I forgot I had a girlfriend. Who wasn't exactly my girlfriend? We've been on the rocks lately. She's been seeing this white boy during her stay in America and I didn't mind. I wasn't that into her anymore. It's been what? Our tenth comeback?

I've talked to her and we agreed to patch things up. It felt wrong though. Letting Solaze go was like letting your winning lottery ticket expire. I felt like I just let her slip away and I did nothing to get her back. Now she's with that Saint guy.

I was and still am a coward for not explaining or even trying to approach her. She'd kill me. I was an arse towards her for defending me and putting a bully in her place. Ang malala pa ay nalaman niyang may girlfriend pala ako.

I was gonna court her already!

"Gago mo," inis na bulong ni Rancii nang dumaan siya sa harapan ko. He was with Kelly who was glaring at me. Their friend group wasn't exactly the nicest people towards me these last few weeks.

Hindi nila ako pinapansin kapag nandiyan si Solaze pero kapag wala na siya ay andami nilang sinasabi saakin na hindi maganda. They we're angry at me.

Wala akong magawa kundi tanggapin 'yon. It was true. It was what it looked like. I did have a girlfriend. Hindi man maganda ang samahan namin ni Ryzel ay kami parin. I just... assumed we were over because we didn't communicate often and she was always with another guy.

I couldn't dump her that easily dahil bestfriend ng mama ko ang ina niya. She was like family to us. The girl's been through so much and the least I can do is not cause more damage.

But what about Solaze?

Nawala ang mga bagay na iniisip ko nang may lumapit saakin na estudyante.

"Ikaw po si Vitto, diba?" Aniya.

"Opo, bakit?" May ibinigay siya saakin na drawing. It was me and it had my name on it. Nalaglag ang panga ko sa ganda ng drawing. It was perfect. I could sell this if I was a celebrity.

"Saan mo nahanap 'to?"

"Sa music room po,"

It's her. It's gotta be her! She's been hanging around the music room these last few weeks.

Hindi ko siya sinusundan, ha! Napapadaan lang ako.

"Salamat," tumango ito saakin at umalis na. I was smiling from ear to ear. Kahit papaano ay na-buhayan ako. If I talked to her, she would listen, right? Solaze drawing me has got to mean something. Wala na akong pakialam kay Saint, kay Ryz or sa mga kaibigan niya. Pati sa mga magulang ko.

Nagalit sila saakin nang pumunta si Ryz sa bahay at sabihin na nagka-balikan na kami. My father wasn't a fan of hers. A lot of people found her annoying. I did too. Except my mom loved her like her own daughter.

Can't blame her, ikaw ba naman bigyan ng mga halaman tuwing bibisita?

My mom slapped me because they thought pinag-sabay ko ang dalawa. Parang gano'n na nga. Pero I had zero clue that Ryz still wanted me and would comeback.

"Oh my gosh! That's so good! Who drew that?" Ryz got back from one of the booths our school prepared. May dala na siyang iced tea na may lemon pa.

"I don't really know, may naka-iwan daw sa music room." Kinuha niya ang drawing mula sa kamay ko at tinignan 'yon ng mabuti. "Ang galing..." Bulong pa niya.