A U T H O R ' S N O T E 📢

Only One Of Us Knows

Copyright 2022 Mercy E.Kalu

All rights reserved

Reyna Bishop should be in college, attending classes and making new friends. Instead, she's leading a one-man mission towards exposing Mordecai Steele, the man whom she strongly believes is holding her mother hostage. No one believes her especially when there's no evidence to backup her words. Regardless, Reyna's on a mission to save her mother who means the world to her even if she endangers her own life in the process.

Axel Lawton is a rogue. In a much literal sense, a villain. He is not a nice man and he has no desire of becoming one. After his benefactor, Mordecai Steele betrays him, Axel is out for revenge. He wants more than throwing a few punches. He wants to bring him down to the point he's incapable of getting back on his high horse. For that reason, he pursues an agreement to work alongside the stubborn, annoying and relentless Reyna. The enimosity between the two is obvious but with a common goal, they find a way to make it work. Sometime along the way, sparks starts to fly and everything changes when the dark truth is revealed.

|__________ *__________|

Genre

Adult fiction

Romance

Suspense

Mystery

|____________*_____________|

Duration

Start : 30th|09|22

Finish : not yet available

|____________*____________|

Warning

Death

Violence

No explicit mature scenes (including sexual content)

|____________*____________|

My novels

Devil for a husband

Crossing the ceo

My husband whose heart belongs to another

Red

When the sun sets in the east

Dancing with the masquerade

I do and I do

|______________*_____________|

Social media

Instagram: mercy_e_kalu

Twitter: Mercykalu198

Pinterest: mercy_e_kalu

Tiktok: mercy_e_kalu

Facebook: Mercy Kalu Author

|____________*____________|

Do not plagiarize this story or any content of this book. This book is part of the wattpad creators program therefore it's exclusive to wattpad and this account.
Please contact me as soon as possible incase of sighting a plagiarized copy of this story.
Beware, there are dire consequences for stealing someone's work.

|_____________*____________|

I'm excited to start this journey with you guys.

Please follow for updates, vote and comment.

Thank you for reading!

Love, Mercy.