Talk to me

Naruto

I got up, and got ready for the mission. I walk around the village and head to the team 7 meeting spot at the bridge. I'm really looking forward to talk to Sasuke and ask about yesterday.

But I doubt he's gonna talk to me, So I'll just go with the flow.

Once I arrived I saw sakura got here first. "HEY! Sakura-chan!" Sakura glared and punch me by my stomach. "Ow, that hurt, y'know."

"Why you being so loud in the morning!" She said turning the other way.

   Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I really hate how sakura treats me but she's pretty, and she's the only one that can help me cover up my plans, I had to pretend to like her.. so that Sasuke won't notice my feeling for him..  you get it? I hope you do. Well I'm bi, obviously... but no one knows, not even the nerd. Although kakashi probably noticed.. so I have to be extra careful.

Sasuke arrived, and of course ignored me and sakura and just stand there.. waiting for kakashi-sensei..

"Hey sasuke, can we talk?" He looked at me and look away immediately. "No." I hate this...

"ah..why not?  I mean-Sorry for being an ass yesterday."

Sakura looked at us confused.

"Ah, it's nothing, sakura-chan.. we just got into fight yesterday" well I'm not lying. We did have fight but not physically.

"Oh is that true, sasuke-kun?" She ask sasuke...not believing me. Of course.

"Hn" sasuke said confirming it.

Not a minute later, Sensei arrived.. and we started.

Timeskip~ {after the mission}

"AH I'm exhausted! That was fun!"
I said walking slowly, kakashi sensei  and sakura is ahead over and Sasuke and I just walk slowly behind them.

"Hn.." Sasuke said, or more like a sound. But it was kind of cute..

"So, will you talk to me?" I said, giving him my puppy eyes and showing the usual smile I put up everyday.

'Fuck I hate that face, it's adorable' "Uh.. I guess" 'thank god, I didn't stutter'.

Is he blushing? Oh.. I get it! Shit!
How come I didn't notice before... Sasuke likes me. Oh god! Please thank Kami!

I smirked and went closer. "So... you wanna come over later, baby" I whispered to him like an idiot I am.. now he's gonna hate me... or so I thought.

Instead he get all blushy blushy and turn around. "I- um I- f-f-fine!" He said walking faster, feeling embarrased.

I catch up and holds his waist, of course he blushed.. "Let's go?" I said. He nodded an we started to follow sakura and kakashi-sensie.

..
.

{Author: should I make a smut? Or not? }

Love ya'll ♡♡