Leave me alone

I'm sorry for late updates. I've been very busy with school

Is the story good? Please let me know!
Vote and review!

....

^___^

Sasuke woke up with an awful morning...

Sasuke

Ah.. why is my body hurt like hell-ow!.. this isn't my room ... fuck....where am I?

I start to look around...then...I notice something, so I look down and NO WAY!

Why am I naked?

It can't be.....

No.
No.

No ....

It can't be- I quickly look beside me and there he was... Naruto fucking Uzumaki.
..

I tried to stand up but I failed. I'm so going to kill you Uzu-ow! Maki!

made it... phew!

Ow! .. I can't even walk properly... what the hell... my butt hurts,  everything.. hurts. I'll just use the bathroom..

I am so going to kill you...

Naruto

I wake up with a massive headache... and then memories from last night came processing on my mind and quickly sat up... only to find out Sasuke is gone.

'He must've left.' I thought. I heard the shower.. He's still here?

...

The shower stopped so... he must be done. I'm almost done with the breakfast.. so I heard the door open...and I see the most beautiful man in the world, Sasuke. He is weaeing my jacket and probably a short underneath.. damn it. I just lost it.

"Oi dobe! Where the hell are my clothes?"
He said. Walking up to me.

"I-I don't know..." I said, and look away.

Sasuke smirked and hugged me by the waist while I'm cooking. "W-what are you doing?"

"Well then, do you mind if I wear your clothes for today?" He ask, still hugging me.

Well you can wear it anytime you like.
"Yea, I guess..." I said not looking to him.

"I still hate you! My ass still hurts- "
I kiss him to shut his mouth

And of course, he kissed back.

"Neh, baby, let me finish this first and eat."

He nodded cutely and walks up to the living room and I find myself smile.

~~~
I walked up to the living room and I saw him watching Tv.

"Hey, let's eat." He nodded and we ate together.

|||

"So What do you want to do" I asked, with a bored tone.

"Let's walk around?" He ask, or more like plead.

"Sure!"

...

"Konoha is always such a peaceful place, because your it's sun" He said, but I didn't quite get it...

"Sun? Me?" He chuckled and mumbled "dobe.."

I tilted my head, I'm confused.

"Usuratonkachi... you're the one that keeps this village out of... hatred. " he looked up to me and smiled.. SMILED. he smiled at me  .

Okay, well. He never smiles... in fact I never had  seen him smile... let me tell you. His smile is the cutest out of all people in the world or maybe not the world but in konoha.
HE SMILES BETTER THAT SAKURA! BETTER THAT EVERYONE. I WANT TO KEEP THAT SMILE ON HIS FACE, IF SOMEONE MADE THAT DISSAPEAR... I'll CHOP THEIR HEAD.

"ruto... Naruto.... NARUTOOOOOOO!"  He said making me flinch.

"Uh sorry, just thinking." I said. He just sighed. "Let's just go..."

I nodded and we head out for walk again. A figure starts coming on our way, Sasuke glared, not wanting any distraction on our walk.

"Oh hey--" Sai said. Before he could continue, Sasuke punch him on the stomach.  "What the hell?" Sai said and I looked at sasuke in horror.

"He's planning something... " sasuke said, he look scared for some reason.

"Did something happen?" I ASK sai..

"N-no, It's not-" He cuts him off again

"Liars" with that sasuke runs away. I followed him and he stops.

"Leave me alone!" He said, sharingan on his eyes. Now I'm really curious about what happened with sai.. and before I could walk away.

"Don't let me see you hanging out or even talking to him, or we're done!" He said and he walk away, then I look back he's gone.

"What the fuck happen?"......

672 word count

.....

What do u think Sai did...

Pls review and vote ^_^