camping | rafe cameron

rafe cameron x reader
——

ALL FLUFF / MATURE !
warning ; swearing, soft rafe

˚✧₊⁎*・゜゚・*.。.。.:*・☤・*:.。. 。.*・゜゚・*⁎⁺˳✧˚

ON THE ROAD

you watched as rafe throws the remainder of his cigarette outside of his window, your mouth parted in shock.

"rafe! what the fuck!" rafe cringed as you hit him hard on his shoulder.

you glared at him through the thick lens of you shades. "don't do that it's bad."

rafe chuckled, distracted from the road and observing you.

you roll your eyes, feeling his gaze on you. "eyes on the road tough guy."

rafe pushed his cheek with his tongue, shaking his head at your attitude.

__

rafe couldn't keep his focus by the soft snores that left your mouth as your head rested on the window while you slept peacefully.

he couldn't refrain himself from smiling silly like a little kid.

never in a million times would he ever have thought that someone like you would come along and bring out something in him he never had.

he loved you and you loved him. honest to god, he could also learn to love himself the same way.

he ran his cold fingers on your bare thigh, drawing circles that tingled your skin.

the boy internally panicking as he noticed your eyes flickering, signalling you were awake.

he quickly put his right hand back on the steering wheel. you give him a slight smile as you stretched your arms on both sides.

"hi." you yawned and he returned your smile, "hey baby."

"ay you got a good sleep?"

you nod, still trying to gain your vision. you pulled your phone out your pocket and connected to the aux, putting your playlist on.

"let me drive." you say, looking up at him as you rested your chin on your palm, your arm pressed onto the console.

he looked at you for a quick moment and flashed you with a smile. "no."

your frowned and crossed your shoulders, leaning back towards your seat.

____

when you guys finally reached the campground, you were taken aback.

you've never really went camping before and you were beyond happy that your first time would be with rafe.

the campground had a lot to offer, a fishing site, some parks, a swimming pool, a lobby, a restaurant, you name it.

when you got to your camp sight, it was an awfully large space for just both of you.

rafe wouldn't let you help and carry the stuff out of the truck at all.

he told you to "sit back and relax."

but you tried your best trying to help with everything.

you slightly felt bad because you wanted the both of you to have a 'natural' camping trip and refused to let rafe take his dad's rv instead.