You know I could never replace you

A little jealous DekuBaku. This is my own idea.

no one's POV:

Izuku had been spending a lot of time with his friends and especially Todoroki, it made Katsuki very jealous and it hurt him in a way he couldn't understand. The very thought of Izuku even being close to another person made his heart ache in many ways. Too many. It was another day where Izuku was with his friends, they were eating chocolate covered strawberries and the moment when Todoroki wiped chocolate off Izuku's face made Katsuki snap. He grabbed Izuku's arm and dragged him to his dorm room. It hurt how happy Izuku looked with Todoroki, he despised how carefree Izuku was with the other male. 

Izuku POV: 

What's going on with Kacchan? He's just grabbed me so suddenly, wait is he crying?!

"Kacchan! Wait, what's going on?" I was about to protest more to get his attention but I was shocked as I was pulled into a tight hug, feeling something wet on my shoulder made me hug Kacchan back and rub his back. Why was he like this? I shouldn't worry about that now though, I need to calm Kacchan down.

"Damnit! Why the hell am I feeling like this?!" He shouted, tears still staining my shirt but I couldn't worry about that at this moment. I guided us to his bed and he held onto me tight, as if I would disappear if he let go. I need to get to the bottom of this quickly, then it hit, was he jealous..?

Katsuki's POV: 

I refused to let Deku go no matter what he said, he's staying by my side. I will not have him replacing me for fucking Icy-Hot, I am better and he will know that I am better then some daddy-issues having peppermint bitch. I didn't realise I had let out a growl which caused Deku to run his fingers through my hair, it felt nice and it caused me to relax before I nuzzled into Deku's neck and inhaled his scent. 

"Kacchan, what's going on? Tell me what you're thinking, I can't help otherwise." He spoke in a soft voice, it made a small hum come out my mouth while he comfortingly pet my hair. It felt so nice, instinct made me confess all that I was feeling to the other male and in all honestly, I was glad to finally get all this aching out my chest.

"You and that Icy-Hot bastard were too close, he was definitely going to kiss you or something and then you would have left and replaced me." I said and clung onto Deku tighter, even a tiny mention of Half and Half made my heart clench inside my chest and tears refill my eyes. I slowly calmed down as the green haired male wiped the tears that fell down my face, nuzzling into his warm hand.

Izuku's POV: 

I never realised how much Kacchan would be affected by this and it almost broke my heart to see him like this, I need to make this right. So with no hesitation, I laid down and pulled Kacchan to my chest. I gently rubbed his back and smiled softly as he relaxed in my arms and nuzzled into me.

"Kacchan I could never replace you." I said softly while continuing to rub his back, humming a soft lullaby to calm my anxious and worrying lover. 

"Better not you damn nerd, I'll kill you if you do." Came the muffled response causing me to laugh softly and shake my head, same old Kacchan. 

No one's POV: 

Izuku and Katsuki lay in a comfortable silence, apart from the soft humming of Izuku and the small yawns escaping Katsuki there was no need for words of reassurance. Katsuki had his doubts relieved by his lover and that was all he needed, as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep, soft lips kissed his forehead and the soft, smooth voice of Izuku whispering "Sweet dreams, I'll be right here when you wake up I promise." Those words alone were enough to completely relax the blonde male as he snuggled close to the one he loved as Izuku put the blanket around them both. Soon both were in their own imaginary worlds while they never left each other's side. 

They would never replace the other, it was impossible for the two and that will be a remaining factor of their lives.