It's the best at the week's end

Yamikumo being possessive in the picture🥺)

No one's POV:

Yamikumo was in his usually grumpy mood, he was secretly glad it was the weekend and went to wake up his usually energetic and happy blonde friend Katsuki. 

Katsuki woke up to the shaking off his raven haired friend and smiled "Morning Yami!" He said with energy already in his voice making the other male sigh. 

"How do you have so much energy?" He asked with a grumble, he suddenly let out a surprised gasp when he was hugged, no squeezed, by his best friend.

Katsuki's POV:

I smiled and giggled at Yami, his face had turned a dark pink and it made him look adorable. He was very adorable, I want to be his little stay at home husband!

I eventually let him go and smiled at how red in the face he was, he fake coughed and sighed looking annoyed "Whatever I'm making breakfast, join me or go hungry cause you can't cook for shit."

That made a noise of offence leave my mouth and I pouted but he just turned and left my room. "Hmph meanie." I said and stuck my tongue out, changing into clean clothes after a shower.

Yamikumo's POV: 

I sighed and tried to calm my enflamed cheeks as I started making breakfast, I decided since I was a little rude I'd make Katsuki and I pancakes. They were his favourite as I recalled, I saw him with his usual goofy, cute smile. Wait cute? Yeah, I can't deny it.

"Here Katsuki, don't say I'm not nice to you." I placed the pancakes in front of him, watching his smile grow brighter and he giggled. He's so pure and sweet, I'm making sure he is mine after today. 

I sat down after plating the pancakes and started eating my own, watching Katsuki and a soft feeling filled my chest as I watched him happily eat his food. A small and rare smile appeared on my face.

Katsuki's POV:

I saw Yami smile! It made me blush softly as I ate the pancakes. I was persistent to do the dishes so Yami gave in and let me do them and I smiled, he was always so busy and did everything around the house so I wanna help today! 

"Wow, you're doing the dishes?" Yami asked in a sarcastic tone, making me pout.

"That's mean Yami!" I whined and he chuckled at me, how rude!

Yamikumo's POV: 

I chuckled at Katsuki's whining and shook my head a little "It's true Katsuki, sorry to break it too you"

He huffed and pouted, puffing his cheeks out making me pinch them with a chuckle.

(Sorry but I'll definitely make a part 2 when I have time ᕕ( ᐛ ) ᕗ)