008. disappointed in myself

ROWAN SANTOS england

  "BLANCHE WHAT are you doing in England?" I stood up from my office desk and walked over to Blanche, her eyes were bloodshot

  "BLANCHE WHAT are you doing in England?" I stood up from my office desk and walked over to Blanche, her eyes were bloodshot. She'd been crying, "Blanche what's wrong? You're supposed to be in Atlanta."

I pulled her into my chest as she freely let her tears out. "I broke up with ben." My eyes widened, they'd only been dating for a couple of months and now they're over? Shit.

"Want to tell me why?" She shook her head and I hummed in response. "Can I get off social media for a bit Ro?" Blanche mumbled and pulled away from our hug, she walked over to the couch and watch me sit back down on my desk.

"Blanche you have big stuff coming up, like tour dates in 2022 and your Grammy awards nominations." I sighed and looked away from my computer screen.

"I know, but after filming my last Marvel film...I just need a break. Look I know i've known him for a couple of months, but it fucking hurts. It hurts more than mine and Connor's break up."

"What about your Disney Plus series with Anthony and Sebastian?" I flicked them pen around in my hand whilst waiting for Blanche's response.

"Well can't our social media take care of that? I mean we do have another account that updates fans that's run by Dylan and Katherine." Blanche shrugs and rubs her eyes.

"I'll send emails to them later and I'll head down there aswell." I nod and turned back to my laptop which left Blanche laying on the couch.

Since Blanche had a shit ton of money, she's spent a lot of it on her headquarters in the center of London. Me being me, I had practically forced her to put my office on the top floor.

The room was silent, you could only hear me typing and Blanche's quiet sobs, but that stopped once the office phone rang besides me.

"Hello?" I kept the telephone on my shoulder as I continued answering emails.

"Hi, is this Rowan Santos speaking? I'm Hunter North by the way." I immediately stopped typing then held the phone close to my ears, my sudden movement made Blanche curious, so she sat up.

"It's Hunter North!" I mouthed to Blanche which made her eyes widen like mince. Hunter North was a big deal, he's been practically known for producing Oscar winning movies plus he could really make or break someone's acting career, even Blanche's.

"Yes this is Rowan Santos speaking."

"That's great! Is Miss Styles with you right now, or is this not a good time right now?" Blanche snatched the phone of me and held it straight to her ear. "No Mr North, It's a perfect time right now."