Konoha OOC x Reader alone (lemon)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY READING THIS PLEASE SKIP BUT IF YOU DO CONTINUE

I do not own the characters in any of these one shots

MY FIRST STORY I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD

NOTE:EVERYTHING HERE IS TYPED ON MY PHONE SO PLEASE DO NOT MIND THE MISTAKES

Third person perspective

        (Y/n) And Konoha have been left alone in the hideout to clean up while the rest of the group went to buy some food for dinner AND other supplies.

(Y/n) perspective

        "(Y/n)~~~~", Konoha groaned.

I turned around and there I saw a tall albino boy tug my shirt.

     I secretly had a crush on konoha...I didn't know what to do but just stare.

"K-k-Konoha?!? W-w-What do you need?"

"Food now" Konoha said in a demanding tone.

"The group will be back wth food later so please wait...we need to finish cleaning" I said as I was fixing the bed sheets.

The boy stood there and shook his head.

"(Y/n) please forgive me for this---" Konoha pinned me down to the bed, "I always had this feeling of doing this to you"

What is going on?! I thought

"K-konoh---" as I was about to speak a pair of cold lips went against mine.

Konoha broke the kiss to let us breath.

"Off" Konoha said as he stared at my clothes.

"what now?! The group will be back soon!! And this is my first time!!!"

"(Y/n) I have this weird urge to do this with you and I do not get this feeling please help me calm my mind" Konoha said while panting.

I took my clothes off but slowly. This was my first time but I am doing this for him.

All I know now is I am fully naked in front of Konoha while he is pinning me down with a leg between my legs touching my womanhood.

I moaned but I covered my mouth with my hand.

"(Y/n) do not hide it from me...release it"

I obeyed and removed my hand from my mouth.

Konoha kept teasing me by messing with my breast.

"K-k-Konoha stop teasing me"..I pouted.

"Just hold on (y/n)...I have always wanted to do this"

Suddenly a cold finger slid into my pink enterance. One finger. Two fingers. And my limit three fingers.

"Ahhh~" I moaned.

"I can't take it anymore... I need to be inside you (y/n)" Konoha said hungrily.

He quickly took of his pants and shirt and his boxers. His member came out and he moaned by the cold air surrounding his member.

I just stared at it surprised at how big his member is. That is suppose to fit in me?

"(Y/n) I am going in" Konoha said with a worried tone.

I nodded my head giving him the signal that I was ready.

He positioned his member against my pink enterance. He thrusted  toward causing me to scream and cry.

Konoha kissed but this time a French one.

"(Y/n) it will get better"

I nodded.

He moved again but in a little quicker pace.

"KONOHA!! PLEASE MORE"

Konoha thrusted  in a quicker pace. He kept going faster and faster each thrust.

"I-I'M GOING T---"

"M-me too (y/n)"

He kept moving fast but slowed down and stopped. Then white liquid squirted.

A weird sensation stirred my womanhood as konoha got off of me.

He fell on top of me and smiled

"I love you (y/n)" Konoha spoke.

I was surprised that he knew how to say that.

FLASHBACK

"Whatever you are feeling is called love"

Hibiya said.

"Love?" Konoha said

"Ugh just say I love you to! (Y/n) if you feel that way" Hibiya  groaned.

FLASHBACK END

I giggled and buried my face into konoha's chest and we fell asleep.

EXTRA SCENE

The Dan came back and came to look for (y/n) And Konoha and found them together on shintaro's bed.

Shintaro: "WHAT?! WHY MY BED?! WHYYY"

kano: OH MY DIRTY

Mary:  OHH they did it!!

Seto: MARY DO NOT LOOK THIS IS BAD FOR YOU

rest of the Dan: //silence