HBD Konoha x Reader

Update: been busy for months !!! I have finally gotten a chance to write another fanfiction (of course Konoha) As you all should know, today is Konoha's Birthday !! In all honesty, i tried to make a cake.... um it burned. So instead i'm just going to write a Konoha fanfiction ! Enjoy ! OH, btw, merry christmas before i forget lol.

Begin

Ahhhhhh its time !!! I have waited so long for this day to come. Konoha's birthday !!

You walked into the hideout to search for Kido. You tried to be as quiet as possible because Konoha was sleeping on the couch. "Kidooooo~~?", you whispered. 

"In the kitchen", she called out. You ran into the kitchen and did a chop on her head.

"OW", Kido turned around with a angry face but she calmed when you put your pointed finger near your mouth telling her to be quiet. You silently pointed to Konoha sleeping. Kido realized and covered her mouth and nodded. You both started whispering.

"Did you need me?", Kido asked.

"You know what day today is right?" 

"Your boyfriends birthday isn't it?"

You blushed bright red but you nodded. With a concern look you asked Kido, "where is the cake?". She changed her face to a annoyed expression. "That idiot forgot to buy the cake, and he is in the room next to the kitchen." You nodded and silently walked to the other room where Kido has described where Kano was. 

You saw him. He was sleeping with a book on his face. You were about to get angry and attack him. You thought to yourself, no no no now is not the time to fool around, you later walked back to the kitchen. 

"Can we bake the cake instead, you are a good cooker, right?"

"O-oh yea sure", Kido turned back to the counter and smiled. She went into the cabinets to get the ingredients for the cake. Kido was already making the cake. You stared at amazement but you didn't want to make the cake because you wanted to do the important part. Write Konoha's name on the cake. 

Time passed as the cake was cooling down after coming out of the oven. Kido handed the icing back to you with the end of the icing bag cut .

"Alright, lets do this", you concentrated on the cake for an hour. 

"AHH I CAN'T DO TH---", Kido smacked your head. And told you to be quiet. You nodded and got back to the cake. You carefully wrote 'Happy birthday Konoha' on the cake. The most difficult part was the 'I love you' part of the cake, as a message from you on a piece of chocolate. You messed up the 'L' on the 'Love' word.

I MESSED UP ON THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE CAKE... FUUUUUUUUUUU..... WHY WHY IT WAS PERFECT BEFORE I SHOULD'VE MADE MORE CHOCOLATE SO I COULD PRACTICE.... you thought to yourself. You started to sweat, you were nervous. 

Since the cake was done you placed the cake beside the table where Konoha fell asleep of course with his triceratops plushy (Fun fact: Konoha loves triceratops, i found it cute when Sidu drew him with a triceratops plusie), you smiled and whispered 'happy birthday'.  You waited for him to wake up but you got tired and fell asleep next to him. 

30 minutes later, Konoha finally woke up. 

THIRD PERSON

"what is this.....?", Konoha stared at the cake. He couldn't see the cake that well and got closer to it. 

"Happy birthday Konoha-kun", He recited, he then looked at the chocolate stuck to the cake, "I love you, from (Y/N)", He smiled after he recites the last message. 

After looking at the cake, something bumped him and startled him. He quickly turned around and saw you curled up next to him. He blushed and silently said, "I love you (Y/N)"

You woke up.

(Y/N) POV

"Eh-hh?", you were tired. You looked beside you with Konoha sitting up starting at you. 

"K-KONO-HA ?!" you were trying to figure out why he was next to you. Then you looked in front of him, the cake, you remembered. You stuttered. 

"A-H IM SORRY I MESSED UP THE 'I LOVE YOU' PART I MESSED UP ON THE 'L'"

He hugged you really tight. You patted his back because he was squeezing you. 

"K-konoha" He let go realizing that he was hurting you. He released the hug but still kept his hands around your waist. 

He came closer to you and closer, so close that your nose was touching his. 

"I love you, (Y/N)", He smiled, you blushed hardcore. He leaned in for a kiss, a long one. From a distance you heard a noise,

"kukukukuku". You turned to your right. The idiot, "you didn't call us to wish Konoha a Happy birthday and instead decided to make out with him" You couldn't get mad because you were blushing from the kiss, it was the second time you saw Konoha's eyes filled with lust. 

"Kano shut up", Kido yelled.

"(Y/N)- chan got a kiss !!", Mary said with happiness.

"Isn't it nice Mary? (Y/N)- chan has a stronger bond now!!", Seto said.

"Gross", Of course HIbiya said that. "Shut up Hibiya, you had a chance to kiss Hiyori but you blew it by running away", Momo butt in. "SHUT UP OBA-SAN"

Shintaro just walked to Konoha and smiled and gave him a soda with Ene with him smiling saying "Happy birthday" .

You ignored what everyone said though because you were over excited, you got so excited that you jumped on Konoha giving him A LOT kisses on his cheek. Konoha was blushing really hard, but he tried to hug you to calm you down but he was enjoying it. 

But what you forgot.... the whole Dan was there. 

(A/N): I looked at the word count and it is over 10,000 words hahaha. Anyways i have gotten a few requests for Kano x Reader ! I will do them soon, If you want me to do any Member x Reader, feel free to comment on what Member x Reader you want me to do next ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONOHA, HARUKA, KUROHA !! Thanks for reading !