Kuroha x Reader

(A/n): //slowly revives from the dead,,, NOT DEAD GUYSS !! I moved into my new house recently !!

Begin

"Got to be a nightmare, got to be a nightmare", you kept saying to yourself as you tries to walk your way through a room full of hour glasses.
Pacing and pacing around trying to find a way out.

"They didn't die, they didn't die", as you continued walking. You hear wind behind you. "WHO'S---", your eyes widened, the color red flashed before your eyes. "A-ayano?" The red scarf inside the hourglass, moving swiftly.

You walked towards the hourglass in a slow pace and touched the glass.

Red is the color of a hero.

A memory flashed in your mind.
'Red' 'hero'?! ... The power within children.
You dozed off but got back to your feet.

Theres no escape?

"Found...you!" A cold hand grabbed your wrist. Slinging your wrist out of his hand in a fast motion, "GET OFF OF ME, ---"

"My my my, you look terrible", the man smiled. "Mmm, oh? Is it because of the bodies you saw? Man they were a waste of time. Sadly Mary failed to do her task, so i killed her instead." The man shrugged.

"Waste of time?", "killed her instead?"

"WHAT DO YOU ACCOMPLISH BY DOING THIS?"

"Well to reset the time loop of course!! ", he said with enthusiasm. "YOU'RE INSANE", you screamed.

His hand forcefully grabbed your wrist and he pulled you towards his face.

"I know", he smiled.

You tried to get away from his face, his smile was terrifying , but his other hand grabbed your waist and pulled you even closer to him.

"Your going to regr--" immediately cold lips came in contact with yours.
"MG nMM" you tried to break from the kiss but it wasn't possible.

He released and panted. "Do not do that--!!!"

He grabbed your face and pulled it even close that his eyes glared straight into yours ,
"You really are stupid, do you understand yet, you're mine now"

He smile grew bigger

"All mine"

(A/n): this is probably terrible but i tried ! Yea doing all these konoha oneshots, can't help it i love him so much. Anyways I'm going to try to do other member x readers because i know its not fair to other people that like the other members! Don't worry didn't forget you guys! Thanks for reading!